Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.
Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
Recent discussions • Categories
I love a list! I like thinking up lists and I like reading (and agreeing - or disagreeing with) other people's lists too.
So give me your Top Five!
Could be anything...
- Top Five sets
- Top Five elements
- Top Five hiding places for stashing purchases that maybe you shouldn't have bought
- Top Five reasons why that UCS Millennium Falcon was a day one purchase
- Top Five comebacks for people who say 'Lego? But that's for children isn't it?'
- Top Five reasons for visiting Brickset
I'll kick off with...My Top Five excuses for coming home with an unplanned purchase...
- I was going to buy it anyway, and I saw it going cheap!
- They're going to stop making it soon, and if I missed it now I'd have to pay inflated prices!
- There was a freebie if I bought it today!
- But I had lots of points on my VIP card - it was practically free!
- What? That old thing? I've had that ages!