Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I love a list! I like thinking up lists and I like reading (and agreeing - or disagreeing with) other people's lists too.
So give me your Top Five!
Could be anything...
- Top Five sets
- Top Five elements
- Top Five hiding places for stashing purchases that maybe you shouldn't have bought
- Top Five reasons why that UCS Millennium Falcon was a day one purchase
- Top Five comebacks for people who say 'Lego? But that's for children isn't it?'
- Top Five reasons for visiting Brickset
I'll kick off with...My Top Five excuses for coming home with an unplanned purchase...
- I was going to buy it anyway, and I saw it going cheap!
- They're going to stop making it soon, and if I missed it now I'd have to pay inflated prices!
- There was a freebie if I bought it today!
- But I had lots of points on my VIP card - it was practically free!
- What? That old thing? I've had that ages!
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •