Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for (UK): Hamley's Guard polybag

Comments

• KerreKerre In a bar, under the sea.Member Posts: 411
    edited January 2018
    Got them! Still have loads I was told. They temporarily ran out of Santa’s, which you got for free when buying a bunch of guards apparently. 
    stluxsnowhitiekiki180703
  • scottwb2010scottwb2010 ScotlandMember Posts: 239
    edited January 2018
    My package with 1x guard and 1x Lester just arrived in the post. Pretty quick really.
    Cheers again for doing this @BooTheMightyHamster
    FowlerBrickskiki180703
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,312
    Ok.  Current requests:

@TommyF  1 x Guard, 1 x Lester

@snowhitie 1 x Guard, although @Kerre may have this covered

@sid3windr As Snowhitie above

@Raven13 1 x Guard, 1 x Lester

@LuLego Not sure how many of each you're after - could you confirm?

@Darthmorl 2 x Guards

@RidzDesign 1 x Guard, 1 x Lester   

snowhitiestluxsid3windrDarthMorlTommyFkiki180703
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,935
    @BooTheMightyHamster yup, @sid3windr and me are sorted. Thanks for your willingness though!
    sid3windr
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,312
    @snowhitie

Cheers!
    snowhitiesid3windr
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 435
    RedMark said:
    Humdrum said:
    The Hamley's minifig is now available on their website: http://www.hamleys.com/lego-hamleys-exclusive-royal-guard-5005233.ir

My order got cancelled due to unforseen stock issues. 
    Boo was in town shopping! :)
    OrmskirkBrickssid3windr
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,817
    The anticipation is killing me!
    gmonkey76davetheoxygenmanvwong1977ncaachampskiki180703
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 707
    ^ Don't die. You still need to send me mine.
    77ncaachampskiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,817
    flord said:
    ^ Don't die. You still need to send me mine.
    Well, my wife is aware of this nonsense.  And she'd probably ship them quicker!
    flordMegtheCatgmonkey76Bricklover18davetheoxygenmanvwong1977ncaachampskiki180703
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    @BooTheMightyHamster Thank you very much. Received a Guard today. 

FowlerBricks
  • luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 872
    Really interesting following the thread - Lucky enough to work within a short trip of Hamleys and tried to get one or two last week (Thursday) but unlucky enough to be told they had none and were not supposed to be selling them until a week or two later.  

Clearly @Boo has great skills in being able to source so many!
    77ncaachamps
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,511
    Cheers @BooTheMightyHamster parcel arrived today.
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Many thanks @BooTheMightyHamster

My guards arrived today.

Thank you very much.

Above and beyond ...

FowlerBricks
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,520
    Thanks @BooTheMightyHamster i got mail today too
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 204
    @BooTheMightyHamster Are you sending out any more? I would like to ask if I can be added to your list please! As I said before when I was in London over the festive period, they were completely sold out and I’m not likely to be in London now for several months :-(
    @blade_guy

Sure - I'm putting together a new list of Guard / Lester requests (and I've got a box full of padded envelopes that need using up!), so just let me know what you're after.

Depending on whether Hamley's are currently sold out of Guards or not, may not be able to get any of those just yet - I was told the next batch will go out on the 14th, post-stocktake.
    Kerre
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    Many thanks @BooTheMightyHamster mine arrived safely today!
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 204
    Just 2 Guard’s please! @BooTheMightyHamster
  • mklegomklego Member Posts: 109
    @BooTheMightyHamster could you please check I'm on your list for 3 guards and 1 lester? Thanks a lot!
    edited January 2018
    Updated list

@TommyF  1 x Guard, 1 x Lester

@Raven13 1 x Guard, 1 x Lester

@LuLego 1 x Guard

@Darthmorl 2 x Guards

@RidzDesign 1 x Guard, 1 x Lester

@blade_guy  2 x Guards

@mklego   3 x Guards, 1 x Lester

@TheFew   6 x Guards, 6 x Lesters

@nuttamastabuilda 4 x Guards, 2 x Lesters

@thebeermonkey  2 x Lesters

@Dad  3 x Guards
    stluxsnowhitiemklegobandit778kiki180703
  • daniellelego82daniellelego82 Manchester, UKMember Posts: 38
    @BooTheMightyHamster Hi, Could I possibly get 4 lesters please 
    @daniellelego82

Hi - I'll add you to the list.  It takes a while to get the Lesters as technically I can only buy 3 at a time - I can usually pick 6 up per visit by the cunning move of buying some upstairs and some downstairs.  Nobody's complained yet, but I don't want to get banned from the shop!!
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,307
    @BooTheMightyHamster Apparently the limit of 3 Lesters has been lifted, as confirmed by @Kerre who was there earlier this week.
    @ stlux

Aha!  I shall check at lunchtime.  That'll save a lot of bother if it has.
    Cheers.
  • sukhsukh Member Posts: 142
    @BooTheMightyHamster Hi, could I possibly get one guard if it's not too late. Thanks 
  • rawbobrawbob UKMember Posts: 528
    can you put me down for 2 Guards please?
  • KerreKerre In a bar, under the sea.Member Posts: 411
    @BooTheMightyHamster

That's what I was told indeed and I had no issue buying five of them at the same time.
    Ok, Guards were back in stock and the limit had indeed been lifted on Lesters.  I have 30 of each and I'll be in touch for addresses later tonight.
    TheFewstluxDarthMorlOrmskirkBrickskiki180703
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 777
    @BooTheMightyHamster Could you put me down for a Lester please?
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    If you have another guard let me know 
    I'll update tonight with how many I have left, but it seems like it'll be pretty simple to get some more, so @dmcc0 and @William_Townsley , that should be fine.

stlux
  • Kokkie20Kokkie20 NetherlandsMember Posts: 38
    @BooTheMightyHamster Thanks man, my guards came in today!
    Thank you again!
    Everybody who has sent me addresses now has their polybags in the post - thank you to everyone who has paid so promptly.

The only outstanding request is from @RidzDesign - I've got you down for 1 Guard and 1 Lester.  If you still want them, can you ping me your address, if not, that's fine.

And to anyone still interested, I've got about 10 Lesters here, and I can always pick up some more Guards if anyone wants some.
    thebeermonkeystluxsnowhitie
    I sent 'em!  Honest!

:o)
    SumoLegoM_Bossdavetheoxygenmangmonkey76stluxravotMuftak1kiki180703
  • Raven13Raven13 FifeMember Posts: 16
    Hi, Leicester & Hamley arrived safely today. cheers.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,904
    I would be interested in 3 Lesters and 3 guards. No rush though.
  • daniellelego82daniellelego82 Manchester, UKMember Posts: 38
    @BooTheMightyHamster Lesters received yesterday. Thank you for taking the time to get and post these for me.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 777
    @BooTheMightyHamster Lester received yesterday. Many thanks
    Thanks for the updates.

@pharmjod - PM'd
    pharmjod
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 291
    Too late to join the party?  Would like 3 Lesters and 3 guards... Please advise at your convenience!
  • sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 615
    @BooTheMightyHamster  I'm extremely late on this but would love one of each if that's ok ?
  • PoltergeistPoltergeist Member Posts: 6
    I would love a 1 guard and 1 Lester if that’s possible. (I’m in the US)
  • polyesterpolyester Member Posts: 2
    I'm still interested as well if another list is being tallied. I'm in need of 2 Guards and a Lester. Thanks!
  • GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 182
    I might like a Lester and a Guard, I'll just have to check my funds Friday.

Is their a cost estimate for the two of those?
  • LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    @BooTheMightyHamster I’d also be interested in 2-3 Hamley guards, sent to Ireland if possible?
  • DarthMorlDarthMorl Member Posts: 335
    2x Guards received :)
    thank you @BooTheMightyHamster
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    SumoLego said:
    (For those in the US, the polys are still enroute.  I will be in-touch with everyone for payment and delivery arrangements once I recieve them.)
    Thanks for the update, @SumoLego.

Have the payment directions been posted, @BooTheMightyHamster?

• flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 707
    iBooTheMightyHamster said:

And to anyone still interested, I've got about 10 Lesters here, and I can always pick up some more Guards if anyone wants some.
    Only because you posted this, and I don't know if there is another North American shipment in the cards, but I would be interested in a Lester. No worries if not.

I see from the front page Guards are now available at Amazon.co.uk
  • dingbatdingbat ItaliaMember Posts: 6
    Hello I would really be interested in 3 Lesters and 3 guards too for my London City Lego town display if it's not too late for asking.  If feasible, what's the next step?  Thanks very much!