Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[DE] Toys'r'us Germany is having 20% off LEGO

kelvinlymkelvinlym GermanyMember Posts: 17
Valid from 26 Mar 2015 - 2 Apr 2015.

Sets to consider: LEGO Simpsons House for EUR159.99 or LEGO X-Wing Fighter for EUR159.99

Available offline and online.

Comments

• LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,985

Offer currently on again until 2nd December 2015!
    Finally got myself a Simpsons House :-))
    Kwik-E also available!

khmellymel
  • tecjamtecjam Germany / SwitzerlandMember Posts: 255
    It's a shame the only sets I was interested in aren't available any more, they were all gone at 7:30am on Friday morning.
    I was too knackered to stay awake until after Midnight that night.

It's good if you are interested in the Simpsons Line - I for one am really not interested in these sets with 50+ stickers.
    edited January 2018
    Does this mean that the UCS Falcon will at some point be available at TrU at a discount?
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 906
    Also for sale in TRU Switzerland (out of stock though!). It's 100 CHF cheaper than Lego shop, which is a huge saving as well. Often they do 20% off Lego or Lego star wars so it would be a great discount overall (unless they exclude it from their promotions). They've added the Ninjago City to their website which is annoying since I picked this up from lego shop before Christmas and 20% off would have been nice.....! Oh well, Santa have this to me for Xmas!