Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Merry Xmas Bricksetters

CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 285
Hi everyone, I wish you all who's part of this wonderful community a fantastic and lovely Xmas.
Whatever and however you're celebrating: have fun and share some time with your loved ones, and stay safe!
A big thanks to the @Huw and the Brickset staff for another year of running this fantastic place.

Merry Xmas to everyone!!!!!
BumblepantsadiemcAleyditaiso3200kiki180703Coolguy5000LostInTranslationRainstorm26trax_3gmonkey76stluxbookmumnychromastoneHuwdavetheoxygenmanmessyLegopantsobi_gLittleLorioldtodd33madforLEGOMr_CrossGothamConstructionCoMegtheCatPeteMvizzitornexandereanairevantylerkezBooTheMightyHamstercmrt1014starwars4everTheOriginalSimonBSumoLegoMaffyDTheBrickPalsamiam391CapnRex101Adzbadboysnowhitiejeremy1973khmellymelricecakeHugeYellowBrickLego_Star

Comments

• Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    Merry Christmas to you and everyone else too! 
    gmonkey76stluxBumblepantsLostInTranslationmadforLEGOMr_CrossMegtheCatstarwars4everkiki180703
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,388
    Happy Life Day everyone.
    BumblepantsstluxCoolguy5000LostInTranslationmadforLEGOkiki180703
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,190
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
    BumblepantsstluxCoolguy5000Mr_CrossMegtheCatTheOriginalSimonBsnowhitie
  • bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,178
    Happy Christmas everyone!
    MegtheCatCoolguy5000bandit778GothamConstructionCostluxTheOriginalSimonBTheBrickPalBumblepantssnowhitie
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 191
    Merry happy Christmas and to all a good build, 4 yr old real excited and tired but no go for sleeps ergo no go for dwinky
    bandit778TheOriginalSimonBsnowhitie
  • GeordiePaulGeordiePaul Glastonbury, CT, USAMember Posts: 463
    Merry Christmas fellow Bricksetters! Hope you all wake up to some amazing presents (Lego or otherwise) and I look forward to reading what everyone got this year :-)
    SirBrickalotOfLegoBricklover18snowhitie
  • SirBrickalotOfLegoSirBrickalotOfLego WalesMember Posts: 404
    I hope everyone’s day is filled with happiness, good will, and most importantly, Lego-sounding gifts under the tree :)

I’m off to bed soon - lightweight I know - so Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!
    snowhitie
  • davetheoxygenmandavetheoxygenman Colorado, USAMember Posts: 180
    Merry Christmas to all!!!  And may some, many, most of your gifts contain the familiar rattle!!
    snowhitie
  • MCAdventureCityMCAdventureCity Virginia, USAMember Posts: 6
    Merry Christmas to everyone on Brickset!! This will be a LEGO-free Christmas for me, due to the fact that my house is small and I have no display space left, but I am hoping for a new Mic for my YouTube gaming channel, as well as all of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars DVDs.
    snowhitie
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Only an hour or so to go (for those of us in the UK). Hope everyone has a great day and gets what they wish for.

And that peace on Earth stuff too, obvs.
    TheOriginalSimonBsnowhitieHugeYellowBrick
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,243
    Likewise happy brickmas from me to everyone.
    snowhitie
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    Festive Greetings from Glasgow and Merry Christmas to one and all.

• iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,031
    Love, happiness and polybags to all :-)
    snowhitieSpeedman29
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 482
    Merry Christmas to my fellow Bricksetters and may all of you enjoy the company of family, friends and loved ones & hopefully some Lego gifts as well!
    snowhitie
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,431
    Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you and your families have a lovely time!
    snowhitie
  • TheBrickPalTheBrickPal USAMember Posts: 45
    Merry Christmas! It will be fun to hear what we all get! 
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,027
    Merry Christmas officially here on the East Coast of North America to every Bricksetter!
    snowhitie
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 470
    Merry Christmas everyone. 
  • MattDawsonMattDawson Solihull, UKMember Posts: 1,202
    Happy Brickmas to everyone!
    snowhitie
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,406
    Merry Xmas to all, and special thanks to all those that do favours on the forum purely out of kindness!
    snowhitiestluxBooTheMightyHamsterSalamalex
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,780
    Merry Christmas to a group of wonderful human beings and big shout-out to the people who keep the sure and forum running.

Let us all embrace our inner child and look at the world with hope and wonder. Have fun!

bandit778davetheoxygenmanstluxBooTheMightyHamsterMaffyDBricklover18kiki180703GothamConstructionCo
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    2000 posts  as of today- well done @snowhitie
    snowhitiestluxBricklover18kiki180703HugeYellowBrick
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,780
    @scoiltreasa that's nice to point it out, lovely round number. Seems I've been busy :)
    stluxMaffyDBricklover18kiki180703
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,431
    edited December 2017
    Happy Boxing Day? Yeah, that works :-)

Edit: catching you up @snowhitie :-)
    OrmskirkBricksBricklover18kiki180703snowhitie
  • OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 265
    Indeed, happy holidays all!
    MaffyD