Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Looking for Sealed NEW IN BOX #75040

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 704
Hi, I am looking for a new/sealed #75040 General Grievous Wheel Bike.  I could pay for it (full disclosure:  i am watching an auction on ebay) but have a fair amount of polys up for grabs and would consider trading a good handful (or two) for this set.  I will try to get a list together in the coming weeks (work/family/prepping for the holidays keep me busy these days).  I would like to keep this deal within the States to keep down on costs.  Thanks for reading and I'll try to post more soon.  I guess my main point of reaching out now is to gauge interest from anyone who may have an extra one of these kicking around.

Comments

• ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 803
    I'm interested depending on what you have for trade.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 704
    Thanks, @ReesesPieces.  I will try to provide a list here by tonight or tomorrow.  I can say that I have a fair amount of promotional polybags.  Just need to check my inventory.
    Ok here is a rough idea of what I have available for trade.  I say rough because I'd like to double check that I would be in fact still keeping a spare of each of these for myself.  The list, in no order of importance, is:  Silver Centurion, #30448 Venom Symbiote, multiple #30303 Joker Bumper Cars, #40266 Friends Jewelry Box, Caveman/Cavewoman set, #40220 London Bus, #40252 VW Buggy, Cops and Robbers promo set from Bricktober 2016, probably every TLBM polybag including multiple Kiss Kiss Batman keychains and Batpod Tuxedo Batman, multiple #30422 Kai Mini Dragon, #5001622 Lego Store Employee, #5004406 First Order General, #5002123 Darth Revan, #5002145 Rocket Raccoon, #30168 Iron Patriot, #5002941 Bionicle, #40265 Friends tic tac toe, #30202 Friends Smoothie Stand.
    Will consider a fair grouping of these, which are all brand new in bag, for the Grievous set in question.  May also be after an Antman Final Battle, new in box, possibly a few others but too tired to think.  Priority is for the Grievous set, as its for my little boy, who has been watching a lot of Star Wars these days.  Many thanks for looking!
    Also should have the Easter vignettes for the last two or so years.  Thanks!
    @ReesesPieces any interest?  Really would like to do a deal with yourself or someone like you or matchbox 20 lol bonus points for those who get the reference
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 803
    I have all the ones I want from that list.  I'm not especially attached to the set so if you can't find another to trade with, feel free to make an offer.
    PM incoming soon, @ReesesPieces
    Trade has been made and the deal is done!  Mods, please close.

@A-a-ron @Jay-quell-an @De-nice
    ricecakesamiam391
    edited January 2018
    Sorry...kinda new at this whole making trades and such... ;)
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,846
    Mods, please close.  @CapnRex101; @drdavewatford
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy