Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Target Deals

Comments

• jedijason1138jedijason1138 Member Posts: 141
    DPCI 204-00-0294
    Hanzo
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,566
    Santa polybag is chilling at the seasonal area with a bunch of Cinderella and friends polybag with the smoothie/fruit stand at one target I went to yesterday. They had the millennium falcon for $4.99 but instead of getting that, I decided to go for a Lego minecraft skin /character pack. They had about four at an end cap with a tag for $14.99.
    I got one of those for $5 off Lego.com using some VIP points awhile back.
  • BoomstickBoomstick IndianaMember Posts: 238
    What’s the target exclusive coupon?
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 761
    @FowlerBricks the minecraft set? I figured it's been discounted in other stores before lol but I was buying other minecraft stuff that day and said why the heck not. 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,172
    Just saw an ad for 25% off all toys this Saturday. Excludes LEGO of course. 
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 681
    Saw the Lego Dimensions starter box at Best Buy for $29.99.  So I went over to Target and they price matched....so I got the PS4 version with the Supergirl poly in it.
      Also saw the Friends 5 in 1 set that was on clearance last week is back to regular price.  There was an employee right there so I asked about them....he said the store received a memo saying it was a company mistake.
    77ncaachampsmadforLEGO
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
    scotty12 said:
    Saw the Lego Dimensions starter box at Best Buy for $29.99.  So I went over to Target and they price matched....so I got the PS4 version with the Supergirl poly in it.
      Also saw the Friends 5 in 1 set that was on clearance last week is back to regular price.  There was an employee right there so I asked about them....he said the store received a memo saying it was a company mistake.
    It was clearanced though the City set wasn't.
    And it was in Cartwheel (still is? extra 20% off), including the City set.

Oops!
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,817
    Santa polybag is chilling at the seasonal area with a bunch of Cinderella and friends polybag with the smoothie/fruit stand at one target I went to yesterday. They had the millennium falcon for $4.99 but instead of getting that, I decided to go for a Lego minecraft skin /character pack. They had about four at an end cap with a tag for $14.99.
    #30396 is an old polybag, #30551 I had only seen at WalMart before
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 270
    Boomstick said:
    What’s the target exclusive coupon?
    I asked today - complete the scavenger hunt and get a 10% off LEGO coupon. :(

77ncaachampsHanzokiki180703Boomstick
  • HanzoHanzo VAMember Posts: 607
    10% off?  Sigh....
    Boomstick
  • red237red237 Member Posts: 270
    ^ exactly. Dbl VIP points so =
    77ncaachamps
    I need to do some other shopping anyway so I'll let the kiddo do the hunt just for fun.  Plus I am hoping they have or can find the new sandspeeder set that's exclusive to them.  Wanted it anyway so I'll take 10% off.  Brickseek just says "in stock" with no QTY, so I am not all that hopeful.
    So that was pretty cool, the poster you get for the hunt is one side sandspeeder, one side kylo and rey as brickdeads on the other. Also they finally had the sandspeeder for sale. Coupon was for Dec 1-15 though. 
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    edited November 2017
    Does the 10% off stack with sale items?

(EDIT: just saw the post saying coupon is for future date) 
    The coupon actually sucks worse than I originally thought, it basically excludes all sets over 100 bucks. 
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 155
    25% off already reduced prices on SuperHero Girls at target.com.  Several sets are close to 50% off after discounts.

https://www.target.com/pl/769772457#clkid=4bba4ab0Nfb88b522ade534b7819cddbc&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002&Nao=0&facetedValue=56h5n&sortBy=PriceLow

• alaskaguyalaskaguy Member Posts: 325
    25% off already reduced prices on SuperHero Girls at target.com.  Several sets are close to 50% off after discounts.

https://www.target.com/pl/769772457#clkid=4bba4ab0Nfb88b522ade534b7819cddbc&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002&Nao=0&facetedValue=56h5n&sortBy=PriceLow

Just another example of women being undervalued. It’s outrageous!

As of now, this link does not work.
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 155
    It was a Saturday-only deal.  Sorry you missed it.
    Santa polybag scanned buy one get one free with any $3.49 polybag including other Santas
    califrsh7877ncaachampselspankdogkiki180703
    I checked multiple times this week and no more Santas
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,850
    Several sets 50% off on target.com. Dr strange, tie striker. Batman movie killer croc and disney arendelle castle celebration. On slick deals and brickpicker so won't last long.
    elspankdogmadforLEGOkiki180703
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,850
    edited November 2017
    Amazon matched on croc and tie striker.
    rd1899
    Went ahead an pulled the trigger on #75104 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle.  $65.79 seemed like a solid deal since I missed it at Walmart when it was clearanced for $35.

https://www.target.com/p/lego-174-star-wars-153-kylo-ren-s-command-shuttle-153-75104/-/A-21505865#lnk=sametab
    pharmjod77ncaachampsOnebricktoomanyjosekalelkiki180703
    Cartwheel deal for 30% off all Dimensions packs
    Various sets 20% off in store, notably 15" gray baseplate $11.99 (also 10" tan or green $6.39 but it seems easier to find sales on those)
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 165
    Anyone know what the Lloyd mini figure is they are giving away with a $29.99 purchase?  I couldn’t find it and didn’t have time to ask around. 
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 746
    It lists Ninjago Lloyd Minifigure 30609 which I believe is the same one the Lego store gave out.

• josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    I found the last #76060 Doctor Strange Sanctum Sanctorum on sale for $14.99, labeled something like 'Spider-man 4' (yeah, for reals), so check your stores and you might be lucky. The box was a bit beaten up but I'm planning on building it, so no big deal.
    77ncaachamps
  • PapaBearPapaBear East CoastMember Posts: 395
    Saw Target had 15% off store wide in a commercial, so I spent an hour contemplating if I should get the town square or BB-8.  I should have known LEGO was excluded, it always is.  Would have been nice if exclusions were listed in more than one of the six links I had to surf threw though.
    red237 said:
    ^ exactly. Dbl VIP points so =
    If you have REDcard 10% would add up to 15%
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    ^15% off excluded Lego.  Also the in-store coupon of 20% off excludes Lego as well.
  • MachONEMachONE USMember Posts: 37
    Frankly I don't understand why Target is excluding Lego from the 15% & 20% sales. I could see if they excluded Lego already on sale, but 20% is kind of the typical Lego sale. Makes no sense to me, and speaks to why they are in financial trouble when bean counters make arbitrary decisions like this. Oh well. Their loss as Amazon beats them again with the sales they offered yesterday.
    It's not just target, most coupons at most places I see exclude LEGO.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,928
    I presume most exclusions have nothing to do with the big box stores in question, and have far more to do with stipulations the companies of the products put on the big box type stores. 
    AstrobricksKingAlanIkiki180703
    tamamahm said:
    I presume most exclusions have nothing to do with the big box stores in question, and have far more to do with stipulations the companies of the products put on the big box type stores. 
    If you read the lists of excluded brands, it is often those that place themselves as a “premium” brand and therefore don’t want to erode that impression by allowing discounts.
    KingAlanIFizyxkiki180703
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 319
    Evidently premium only in the US as I've seen plenty of reports of unrestricted discounts elsewhere.
    KingAlanIkiki180703
    canon03 said:
    Evidently premium only in the US as I've seen plenty of reports of unrestricted discounts elsewhere.
    Maybe other countries have business regulations that put the kibosh on that?
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,434
    Cartwheel Deal: 10% off Brickheadz
    (good til 12/24)

• gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,388
    ^of course it excluded the one that I need to complete my collection.
    77ncaachampsMegtheCatjosekalelkiki180703
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    ^ Check your local TRUs if you have any close. At one of mine, random BrickHeadz have been 20% off at random times. Last week, it was the 2 new Star Wars ones and the PotC ones. A different time it was TLBM ones.
    ^ Check your local TRUs if you have any close. At one of mine, random BrickHeadz have been 20% off at random times. Last week, it was the 2 new Star Wars ones and the PotC ones. A different time it was TLBM ones.
    But some Targets lowered the retail price from 9.99 to $7.99 on the sticker. So 10% off of that is greater than the 20% from TRU. Not even including the 5% Red Card.
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 482
    ^Not around here. I checked Brickseek during the Black Friday sales and wound up ordering the Iron Man Brickheadz from TRU when [email protected] cancelled it from my order. All of the Brickheadz were 20% off or more at TRU on Thursday/Friday last week.

Of course the one the cartwheel deal excludes is the only one I still need. 
    77ncaachampsgmonkey76kiki180703
  • ggfileggfile CanadaMember Posts: 19
    I live in Canuckland, so there is no Target here. I am flying to San Diego end of Jan. While there, I am hoping to find the Target Exclusives Batman Movie, Friends Smoothie Stand, the Millennium Falcon polybag, and the new sw brickhead. Perhaps with any luck, I'll find all of the above along with a couple new ytbd exclusives by the time I get there.  Wish me luck :)
    MegtheCatkiki180703
    ggfile said:
    I live in Canuckland, so there is no Target here. I am flying to San Diego end of Jan. While there, I am hoping to find the Target Exclusives Batman Movie, Friends Smoothie Stand, the Millennium Falcon polybag, and the new sw brickhead. Perhaps with any luck, I'll find all of the above along with a couple new ytbd exclusives by the time I get there.  Wish me luck :)
    That Friends stand will probably be gone as the Christmas clearances begin on the 26th of December. I haven't seen the MF poly since the end of its promo week. And the TE Batman sets should still be around...unless they get larger price drops before and after Christmas.
    MegtheCat said:
    ^Not around here. I checked Brickseek during the Black Friday sales and wound up ordering the Iron Man Brickheadz from TRU when [email protected] cancelled it from my order. All of the Brickheadz were 20% off or more at TRU on Thursday/Friday last week.

Of course the one the cartwheel deal excludes is the only one I still need. 
    I saw that set at my local Target. Other than being two sets in one box, it's unimpressive. At least, TLBM and TRU double/combined set boxes came with an added bonus (usually a poster).
    MegtheCat
  • LEGO_Dad77LEGO_Dad77 Northeastern CaliforniaMember Posts: 243
    Anyone know what the Lloyd mini figure is they are giving away with a $29.99 purchase?  I couldn’t find it and didn’t have time to ask around. 
    It lists Ninjago Lloyd Minifigure 30609 which I believe is the same one the Lego store gave out.

So I noticed this deal on a Sunday as well, ordered Jays Lightning Jet that night. Got my Jet a few days later, no free Lloyd. Didn’t think it was a big deal cuz the details said it would ship separate.

Last night I went to order the Quake Mech, and free Lloyd showed up in my cart, immediately thought it was weird that it didn’t do the same before. Tried to chat with a Rep about my previous order not showing the same, but no one was available, recommended I call instead.

Called just now.... tried to tell me that the promotion hadn’t started when I made my first order, weren’t gonna fix anything for me. I’m extra pissed at this point, but calmly asked to speak with a Supe. Talked to the nicest Target boss ever, and she’s sending me an e-gift card to order Lloyd separately for free. Worth an hour of my time? Not sure...

Anyway, long story just to say.... be careful about ordering during Target promotions; make sure the shit shows up in your cart, and/or take a screen shot of the item showing the little promotion, that you can save with a date stamp... in case they try to screw you over.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,190

So I noticed this deal on a Sunday as well, ordered Jays Lightning Jet that night. Got my Jet a few days later, no free Lloyd. Didn’t think it was a big deal cuz the details said it would ship separate.

Last night I went to order the Quake Mech, and free Lloyd showed up in my cart, immediately thought it was weird that it didn’t do the same before. Tried to chat with a Rep about my previous order not showing the same, but no one was available, recommended I call instead.

Called just now.... tried to tell me that the promotion hadn’t started when I made my first order, weren’t gonna fix anything for me. I’m extra pissed at this point, but calmly asked to speak with a Supe. Talked to the nicest Target boss ever, and she’s sending me an e-gift card to order Lloyd separately for free. Worth an hour of my time? Not sure...

Anyway, long story just to say.... be careful about ordering during Target promotions; make sure the shit shows up in your cart, and/or take a screen shot of the item showing the little promotion, that you can save with a date stamp... in case they try to screw you over.
    Yeah, the same reason I was not trying to force an order via LEGO's site because the nutcracker was disappearing.. I do not assume it will appear and I loathe the idea of placing an order and having to call a CS to ensure it appears.

Not surprising a manager fixed the issue really. Unless they are TRU managers, the object of a manager is to placate these days, not 'escalate' situations.
    KingAlanI
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 640
    Yeah, the same reason I was not trying to force an order via LEGO's site because the nutcracker was disappearing.. I do not assume it will appear and I loathe the idea of placing an order and having to call a CS to ensure it appears.

I missed out on a deal or two for [email protected] because it wasn't applying free shipping, even though I am VIP and had like 300$ of stuff in the cart.  That was a headache that no amount of deals was worth dealing with if things didn't just 'get fixed' in the background...
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    Fizyx said:

I missed out on a deal or two for [email protected] because it wasn't applying free shipping, even though I am VIP and had like 300$ of stuff in the cart.  That was a headache that no amount of deals was worth dealing with if things didn't just 'get fixed' in the background...
    LEGO reliably without fail will fix it automatically.