Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello from Wokingham

finchbeefinchbee WokinghamMember Posts: 1
edited October 2017 in Introduce yourself
Hello

Been a long time viewer/user of the website but never joined the forum. My main interest is UCS Star Wars but I also wanted to join to see if anyone had ideas for how to build a dog ?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,470
    Welcome to the forum!

What scale/size are you looking to build it in? 
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,321
    Hi and welcome to Brickset. Wokingham is a stones throw from me!

Creator did a nice dog set last year #31044
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,573
    edited October 2017

Morning! There are plenty of UCS Star Wars fans on here - I'm one of them (as long as it's OT spaceships). As far as dogs are concerned, scale is a good question, and there are also official ones you can get the instructions for that are listed on the main Brickset site:

#31021 #31044 #40201 #21308 (at a push) #10704 (which you have to get from here: https://www.lego.com/en-gb/classic/activities/booklets/10704-dog-2ddd09cda8714c71a9505be5348cb945 ) #71233 (doesn't really look like a dog) #31010 (it's a little one) #5771 (another little one) #31065 (a tiny one) #31068 (similarly tiny) #31069 (also tiny)

• dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 756
    ^ Some of those tiny ones are really good for the scale, but #31021 ain't a dog! :-)
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    dmcc0 said:
    ^ Some of those tiny ones are really good for the scale, but #31021 ain't a dog! :-)
    Look at "More Images" and one of the alternate builds is a dog.
    MaffyD
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,573

Thank you @ricecake - I use quality control on my posts (especially to new users), and I trust the Brickset tagging system. :-)

ricecake
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,954
    edited October 2017
    And ain't he just the cutest.  :)

MaffyD