Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Winter Village

I am currently building Emerald Night train and was wondering if anybody had considered or built the EN to go into a Winter Village setting.  Would this work size wise as regards the village buildings .  Also are the current tracks standard for all Lego trains.  Some tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,427
    If you have ever seen a steam train up close they absolutely massive in real life. So with the size of the EN it should look just fine or maybe a little small scale wise. All Lego tracks are the same size for all years but not all of them interchange well. 
    bubbles2360
  • monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,375
    When I owned an EN I used to run it around the winter village, it looked great and fitted in nicely. Since I sold it I now use The Hogwarts Express and last years winter train, both look great, but very different :)
    bubbles2360