Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS/FT (UK>WW) - Late 80s/Early 90s Technic Sets

Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 585
I have the following Technic sets from my childhood which I am looking to sell/trade:

#8842 Go-Kart
#8832 Roadster
#8825 Night Chopper
#8830 Rally Six Wheeler
#8064 Universal Motor Set
#8074 Universal Set with Flex System
#8836 Sky Ranger

They all come with instructions but only #8064 comes with the box (which is not in good condition). The pieces themselves are generally in very good condition, though given that they are from my childhood, there are a few gears/connectors with missing teeth and a few pieces with teeth marks on them. Also, the figure from #8830 has a split torso.

I'm just in the process of searching for the last few pieces, and once complete I'll post a price. However, if anyone wants to make an offer in the meantime, feel free. I'd prefer to let it all go together, but will consider splitting. Cash and trade offers considered. My wanted lists are below:

https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-Th1nDiesel

https://brickset.com/minifigs/wantedby-Th1nDiesel

Comments

• Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 585
    I have found all of the pieces except for one 1x2 light grey grille (from #8832) and one 3L black axle (from #8842) and I had to replace a grey pin with a bley one (#8832).

For all seven sets I am asking £105 including UK postage. Payment via PayPal Friends and Family.

I am open to offers and trades and I will consider splitting. Please PM me if interested.
    Bump
    In a bid to get these gone before I resort to eBay, I have listed individual prices. Prices exclude postage.

#8842 Go-Kart - £15
    #8832 Roadster - £5
    #8825 Night Chopper -£5
    #8830 Rally Six Wheeler - £5
    #8064 Universal Motor Set - £20
    #8074 Universal Set with Flex System - £40
    #8836 Sky Ranger - £15

£90 would take the lot (postage included).

Trades still considered.
    One more bump, before these end up on eBay :-( 

The whole lot for £60 (UK postage included).

All trades considered.
    These will be going on eBay tomorrow. One last bump; all offers considered.
    So, I haven't got round to putting these on eBay yet. Anyone fancy them all for £40 (including UK postage)?
    These sets are now sold.