Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: 6290 Red Beard Runner & 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I (US)

FatMattFatMatt USMember Posts: 502
edited March 2012 in Marketplace
I have a Red Beard Runner with box and instructions for sale. The set is in immaculate condition and 100% complete. The pieces were loose in the box, but the set had never been built until I built it today to check for completeness, so the pieces are basically new except for being built today. The figures had never even been put together until today. Most of the strings are still factory taped up, coins have not been separated, you get the idea. The box is dented in, but in pretty good condition. Price is $160.00 via Paypal plus actual USPS Parcel Post shipping cost.

I also have Jango Fett's Slave I with box and instructions. The set is in excellent condition and 100% complete as well. The box has a little wear and is dented in. Price is $175.00 via Paypal plus actual USPS Parcel Post shipping cost.

I am located in IL.
First come first serve. Thanks.

Comments

• JP3804JP3804 Member Posts: 332
    Is it 6289 or 6290?
    edited February 2012
    oops
  • FatMattFatMatt USMember Posts: 502
    ^It is 6290, so the name is actually Pirate Battle Ship. Thanks for the catch.
    Actually, according to Brickset, they are both called Red Beard Runner, my box also says Pirate Battle Ship on it. So, I am not sure why you asked which one it is. The title says 6290, you just had me second guessing myself.
    There are two versions. I was curios which on you had. 6289 was released in 1996 and 6290 was released in 2001.
    Yep it is the latter of the two.
    Slave I sold. Still have Red Beard Runner.
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    Just saw someone pay 225.00 for Jango Fett and young Boba Fett as a pair on EBay.
    They paid too much then. :)
    Mods, this thread can be closed. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.