Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FOR SALE OR TRADE 10020 SANTA FE SUPER CHIEF USA/CANADA

oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,404
edited September 2017 in Marketplace
I would like to sell my new in the open box 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief. The set is new but I have opened the box because it rattled a little too much and I did find that one of the bags had popped open at some point. The bag on the lower right of the picture.  If you would like to buy it outright I would like $225 shipped for it. My ideal situation would be to trade it for a used complete in very good condition UCS 10227 B-Wing. The set must be complete and include the original instructions. I would like the box also but it's not a deal breaker. Either way PM me if you are interested. I am in Denver, CO USA and could do a local pick up if you like. 
SumoLego

Comments

• oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,404
    Jackad7davetheoxygenmanBumblepantsSumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,738
    edited September 2017
    With the blessing of @oldtodd33 - I am adding another dimension to this offer:

I am interested in the #10020 Santa Fe, but I do not have a used #10227 UCS B-Wing available to trade.  However, if someone out in Brickset Forumland has a used UCS B-Wing, but is interested in one (or a combination) of the sets below, we may be able to work out a three-way trade:

#10232 - Palace Cinema
    #10234 - Parisian Restaurant
    #10251 - Brick Bank
    #10241 - Maersk Triple-E
    #10247 - Ferris Wheel
    #76052 - Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave
    #75095 - UCS TIE Fighter
    #71016 - Kwik-E Mart

And I have few CMF sets available, as well.

Feel free to PM either @oldtodd33 or @SumoLego
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,404
    A deal has been reached, mods please close. @CapnRex101 @Huw @drdavewatford
    SumoLego
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy