Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[RESOLVED] Firestar Toys - Warning

ThorgalThorgal Member Posts: 21
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
It seems that Firestar Toys website has turned to fraud activity. I purchased from them few lego items and they sent me just a part of the order with LEGO few itmes missing worth total of about £20. I have been trying to contact them for over 2 weeks and no one is replying to the messages I submitted through website. Also their both contact numebrs seem to be switched off. Maybe they went insolvent. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,028
    @Thorgal, thanks for the warning! I was just about to place an order from them. But now I will wait. Please update us on any progress. FireStar Toys has been a great place to shop, so I'm surprized. Maybe something happened to the owner?
  • ThorgalThorgal Member Posts: 21
    I have just finally managed to contact them. They moved to a new warehouse so they haven't been able to answer the phone calls an check e-mails recently as they had no line and broadband. They should have mentioned it on the websiste though. It should be alright now. I am going to remove this post soon.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,450
    Firestar are perfectly legit: I met the owner Paul at the toy fair in January. He mentioned that he was moving to a bigger warehouse due to volume of stock and orders, so I guess you've just been caught in the transition.
    Yes it seems like. I felt like I have been hitting a wall recently and I was running out of time with my lego project.
    I apologize for stress and questioning the reputation. Firestar Toy's a good company.
    I'd like to remove this post but I don't seem to have an option to edit this topic.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I've closed it for you. If you'd prefer it completely removed feel free to send a PM to any member of staff.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.