Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[RESOLVED] Firestar Toys - Warning

ThorgalThorgal Member Posts: 21
edited February 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
It seems that Firestar Toys website has turned to fraud activity. I purchased from them few lego items and they sent me just a part of the order with LEGO few itmes missing worth total of about £20. I have been trying to contact them for over 2 weeks and no one is replying to the messages I submitted through website. Also their both contact numebrs seem to be switched off. Maybe they went insolvent. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,025
    @Thorgal, thanks for the warning! I was just about to place an order from them. But now I will wait. Please update us on any progress. FireStar Toys has been a great place to shop, so I'm surprized. Maybe something happened to the owner?
  • ThorgalThorgal Member Posts: 21
    I have just finally managed to contact them. They moved to a new warehouse so they haven't been able to answer the phone calls an check e-mails recently as they had no line and broadband. They should have mentioned it on the websiste though. It should be alright now. I am going to remove this post soon.
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,357
    Firestar are perfectly legit: I met the owner Paul at the toy fair in January. He mentioned that he was moving to a bigger warehouse due to volume of stock and orders, so I guess you've just been caught in the transition.
    Yes it seems like. I felt like I have been hitting a wall recently and I was running out of time with my lego project.
    I apologize for stress and questioning the reputation. Firestar Toy's a good company.
    I'd like to remove this post but I don't seem to have an option to edit this topic.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I've closed it for you. If you'd prefer it completely removed feel free to send a PM to any member of staff.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy