Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[UK] For sale, Space slug and Ant-Man

MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
Hello all,
Not been around for a while due to life stuff (still been lurking though, mostly on the UCS MF thread of course), and now in need of some pennies too.  Might have a couple of other things in the near future but for now...
Escape the space slug, new and sealed - with insured delivery to your front door (in the UK) £100
76039 Ant-Man final Battle - NISB (but a tiny bit squished) - delivered £40
Pics of either on request and happy with offers on either, I just guessed at prices from Bricklink.
Thank you, that is all.

Comments

• MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Let's drop some prices then.. £95 and £38 today :)
  • MattsWhatMattsWhat Studley, UKMember Posts: 1,643
    Slug is gone.  Ant Man is £38 or offers untill tomorrow.
    I've also sorted out 14 spare German Footballers.  Going by lowest UK price on bricklink for them all they are valued at £55 without posting.  I want to shift the lot for £40 insured to your door.  Here is who you will get by player number... 2xNo.2, No.5, No.6, 4xNo.8, 2xNo.9, No.13, 2xNo.18 and No.20.