Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] FT/FS: Count Dooku 75017 Version

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,724
Hi there! I'm selling/trading this Count Dooku minifigure. He's in great condition, the only flaw is a slight scratch on his grinning face (if the scratch really bothers you, I can replace the head). He does not have his original lightsaber, but I can include a regular lightsaber with a red blade or one of Ventress's light sabers as a substitute. The cape is also in excellent condition. If you are interested in purchasing him, I am pricing him at $13.00, which is cheaper than any on BL right now, but I am open to trades as well. I'm looking for a few select Ninjago Movie CMFs, specifically Kai Kendo, the two Lloyds and Zane. Other themes I am collecting are Minecraft, Marvel/DC superheroes, Star Wars (specifically Jek-14), CMFs, and Ninjago Movie (stuff from the sets, not the CMFs). Here's some pictures. PM me if you are interested.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.