Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

(US) Have Darth Revan, looking for Silver Centurion

Aegis2000Aegis2000 United StatesMember Posts: 8
Does anyone have an extra Silver Centurion polybag they'd like to trade for a new, unopened, Darth Revan polybag? I have been collecting Marvel minifigures and sets since 2012, and missed out on this promotion last year. If anyone is interested, please feel free to comment or PM me. Thanks!
-Aegis

This is my first post in Brickset Forums, but I have a similar topic and a solidified place over on Eurobricks

Comments

• Aegis2000Aegis2000 United StatesMember Posts: 8
    I'm willing to trade 2 Darth Revan polybags for a Silver Centurion! If anyone has one they'd like to trade, please don't hesitate to PM me!
    I should specify that I'm only looking to trade within the US; sorry for any confusion caused.
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 514
    Pmd 
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 899
    So you are alive @wrangler6915...
    SumoLegoJackad7
    By the likes I've gotten, should I take that as a sign that this individual stopped communicating with you during a trade?  I'm not saying I'm perfect by any means, but I had went out of my way to get him/her some disney  minifigs they were looking for and the deal never took place dfue to lack of communication.
    I am in no real way trying to blemish this persons standing with trades, otherwise I would have complained in the feedback forum.  I was just frustrated that after several PMs over the course of maybe 2 weeks that my half hour in a TRU, feeling for CMFs, seemed to be for nothing.  I apologize for detailing this thread...but on a lighter note, I guess with this derailment, I am truly a Brickset Forumer.  ☺
    SumoLego
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 514
    IF (upset==1)
    printf("call it like I see it")
    ELSEIF
    printf("these aren't the comments you're looking for ")
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    ^^ I think I just found my new avatar!
    Bumblepants
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,654
    Bundle!!!!!
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,209
    I think that counts a 'wordless' meme?
    SprinkleOtter
    The Darth Revans have been traded
    Mods, please close this thread 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,209
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.