Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Favorite TLBM CMF?

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,637
Who is your favorite(s) TLBM CMF? I'd have to say mine is Lobster Lovin' Batman and Red Hood (though he looks better without that stupid dome)
madforLEGO

Comments

• GremerGremer The Commonwealth of VirginiaMember Posts: 175
    I would say Red Hood (with the dome, so it looks like the Joker version), Eraser and Catman. They're basically tied for me.
    FowlerBricks
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,945
    None of them really. Waste of a CMF series, especially all the Batman variations.
    MAGNINOMINISUMBRA
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,379
    Red hood and March Harriet. King Tut works to add him to my Classic Batman character roster and Eraser is neat as well. I liked the bat suit variants personally. I guess some thought this would be some super serious CMF series for the Dark Knight, and not related to the movie at all, but I enjoyed it for what it was.
    FowlerBricks
  • elspankdogelspankdog TexasMember Posts: 403
    Catman but pretty much because he gave us a reddish brown toolbelt
    FowlerBricks
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,637
    CCC said:
    None of them really. Waste of a CMF series, especially all the Batman variations.
    I liked all the weird Batman costumes. They add some variety to my Batman collection.