Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Sales at Amazon

Comments

• hannanbrhannanbr bdMember Posts: 2

LEGO® DC Comics Super Heroes The Awesome Guide (with Wonder Woman) is only $10.66

thanks for that
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,252
    edited June 2017

LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Character Encyclopedia (w/pirate batman fig) for only $9.75

• MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 565
    Saturn rocket back in stock at amazon.
    madforLEGO
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,029
    ^What was the price on it?  I am seeing some today but too much over RRP.
    ^What was the price on it?  I am seeing some today but too much over RRP.
    $120, I did check back on it an two housr later and it was sold out and back to showing 3rd party vendors. 
    77ncaachamps
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,429
    Not sure if it ever applies to Lego, but Prime Day is coming up on July 11th. Sales start at 9pm ET on July 10th.
    madforLEGO
    Yeah, I may actually have to ensure my phone is updated and see if I can cheat a bit in watching Amazon deals on Prime day, though If I recall correctly there were not many LEGO deals last Prime day
    LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes Character Encyclopedia (w/pirate batman fig) for only $9.08 now, wonder if it goes to 8.xx?
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,143
    Last year on Prime Day the best deal I remember was the UCS TIE Fighter #75095 for $125.99.

I've been looking at getting a PS4, so that's my personal hope for Prime Day.
    califrsh78
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,029
    ^Me too!  I still hold out hope though there will be some awesome LEGO deal.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,435
    ^Me too!  I still hold out hope though there will be some awesome LEGO deal.
    I just have this feeling though that it'll be the ones they are not able to move like Takodana, etc.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,435
    Mynatt said:
    Saturn rocket back in stock at amazon.
    The cheapest one actually was cheaper than Saturn plus CA taxes. But not by much.
    Tie Striker #75154 $39.99 limit 2
    BuriedinBricks
    edited July 2017
    So I'm not sure where all the extra prime things came from and thought I was only the extra 20% off but when I ordered #90703 and it came down to this:

Edit: in fact it's doing this x3 saving on a lot of sets with Prime Day Savings on it!
    If I'm looking at this right, I just picked up a helicarrrier and a ghostbusters HQ for $132 each...

Hope this is not some kind of a bug that will have amazon end up canceling my order. 
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 343
    edited July 2017
    I think there are going to be a lot of cancelled orders, or else I really do have a Brick Bank, Slave 1, Silent Mary, and Ultimate Batmobile heading to me for less than $250.
    OnebricktoomanyBuriedinBricksSirBen
  • OnebricktoomanyOnebricktoomany United StatesMember Posts: 280
    edited July 2017
    Assault on hoth 20% off in checkout.  Brings it down to 199.99!  I need to resist...
  • BillyBricks84BillyBricks84 United StatesMember Posts: 343
    Amazon is basically out of LEGO right now...
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 656
    I was able to order a TIE Striker and an Imperial Hovertank for $15.23 and $9.15. The next items I put in my cart did not get that extra discount at checkout and none of them seem to be in stock anymore. Either they caught it and took it down or they sold out of a bunch of stuff. 

Not getting my hopes up that these orders will stick, but we'll see what happens.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,652
    well apparently anything worth getting is out of stock now
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 687
    No such discounts/luck on my end...would have loved a few of those sets at those prices...
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    Or rather they "turned off" stock to fix the glitch. 

I suspect lots of cancelled orders on the horizon.
  • AMuller396AMuller396 Member Posts: 22
    Chime in was able to get slave 1, tie fighter and Ghostbusters head quarters at the posted ridiculous prices.  Here's hoping to them actually delivering.  Heck it's prime day no way they made a mistake.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,249
    edited July 2017
    Assault on hoth 20% off in checkout.  Brings it down to 199.99!  I need to resist...

Just look at the (lack of) set for a few minutes and that should be all the resistance help you need.

MynattOnebricktoomany
  • spepperspepper Davie, FLMember Posts: 149
    What the h... happened??? I wink for a couple minutes and now it's sll gone!
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    iirc, something like this happened before and most people said their orders were eventually cancelled
  • datkiddedatkidde Member Posts: 108
    Death Star was coming up 188
  • BoomDiggityBoomDiggity Member Posts: 107
    I am going to be annoyed as hell if these orders go through.  Well I'd be happy for everyone, but hate myself for missing out on it.  I got the UCS Tie for 40 last year because if a glitch, but to miss out on all of the modulars and the Ghostwriter HQ... Ugh
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 687
    Same.
    How where you able to get the tie last year for $40?  What was the glitch
    How where you able to get the tie last year for $40?  What was the glitch
    Same kind of thing here I believe.  Happened during Prime Day.  It went down to $45 and the order went through for me.

Also the auto-correcting in my original post is atrocious haha.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    Looks like most, if not all, LEGO sets are back on Amazon. None of the big sets have the crazy discounts like before. :(
    edited July 2017
    Ma1234 said:
    Or rather they "turned off" stock to fix the glitch. 

I suspect lots of cancelled orders on the horizon.
    Ghostbuster HQ back available but at 349.95, so I'm guessing glitch is fixed. Search page for sets like Mod Bank and Ghosterbuster HQ page shows as 'prime day deal' but when you go into the item details it just shows Prime and what essentially is the retail price...
    Wonder if there will be some sort of flash deal tomorrow though.
    The problem is with VIP Double points and LEGO's sale they stole thunder for me for Prime day. Unless it is an insane deal my Credit card is done being used.
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 427
    Looks like I saved some cash for prime day for no reason. We'll see if tomorrow has anything.
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,871
    What a great night to go to see Spiderman! =)
    Pitfall6977ncaachampsMasterBeefyOnebricktoomany
    #10247 is $149.99 in the cart! 
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,309
    edited July 2017
    ^ Gonna try that on a few others.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,309
    Nope, no luck on any other big sets.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,938
    I checked as well for other big sets. Parisian has been on my want list for a while, but no luck there either. I have the Ferris Wheel, or I would jump on that. 
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    Tempted to get the Ferris wheel but sort is want to hold out and see if anything else goes like the modulars go on sale later. 
    Looks like things are shipping for people.  I hate you guys haha.
  • nhyonenhyone Member Posts: 145
    Someone's head going to roll in Amazon. :-D
  • GIR3691GIR3691 Member Posts: 656
    Of my two orders, TIE Striker has shipped and the Imperial Hovertank is "shipping today."

Not as crazy as people reporting that they got modulars and D2C exclusives for 60% off, but I'm content.
  • ThoughtsonblocksThoughtsonblocks United StatesMember Posts: 178
    I am seeing a fair amount of knock off brand "lego compatible" bricks and plates, but otherwise there only "big deal" with Lego is actually for the kids Kindle tablet, if you buy at least $50 in Legos you get a deal on the tablet.  I did see 41313 Heartlake Summer Pool listed as a Prime Day deal, but its only 20% off (which seems pretty standard).  Under other deals on the search page, it says Prime members get an extra 10% off, but when I went to the actual set site, it didn't list any discounts other than the default 20%.  Added it to cart and same thing, no additional discount.
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    Yeah, it would seem because of the 10 minutes of people who could get super awesome markdown on every set that they may have just turned off any deal for everyone else.
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 244
    Deals may return later today once coding on them is sorted out, but I doubt they'll be as good as before.
  • datkiddedatkidde Member Posts: 108
    edited July 2017
    I got #70627 for $25.64, #60132 for $24.22, #75159 for $188.54. Insane. They all shipped together too. 
  • mediumsnowmanmediumsnowman USAMember Posts: 40
    Was in a hurry, ended up with Tie Striker for $22. Didn't realize the mistake, wish I had ordered more!
    edited July 2017
    Mine all shipped
    2x #75095 $68 each
    2x #75060 $69 each
    2x #75827 $192 each - the door was closing here only 2 of the 3 prime deals was showing
    1x #42056 $240 only one prime deal discount left
    then all was zero inventory.

Here hoping they don't put a shipping label on the box itself!
    77ncaachamps
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Now I'm sad :(

That's what I get for spending time with family
    prevereReesesPieces77ncaachampsBumblepantsRonyarThoughtsonblocks