Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bonus Ball Bonanza - Twisted edition - Win #30524 Mini Batwing Polybag

2»

Comments

• ZeeEssBSZeeEssBS Member Posts: 35
    pink
  • ZeeEssBSZeeEssBS Member Posts: 35
    Darn I always miss these! well good luck all.
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
    Yellow
  • SalamalexSalamalex UKMember Posts: 295
    Black
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 285
    I do not have a cmf. :(
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 485
    Red
  • sukhsukh Member Posts: 142
    Black and white
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,734
    black & brown
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Tan
  • norm103norm103 Member Posts: 290
    Orange 
  • samiam391samiam391 A log cabin in PA, United StatesMember Posts: 4,351
    Blue!
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 294
    TheFew said:
    Green 
    It looks like the bonus ball was 2 and @TheFew is the lucky one. Hopefully someone can confirm it. Then let the fun begin for everyone else!

Can I guess Corn Cob Guy CMF17 or do we need to wait for @bendybadger to fire the starter pistol?

Genius idea this guessing game after the lottery draw!
    TheFewricecake
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 598
    Lizard man, Series 5?
    TheFewvizzitor
  • MasterBeefyMasterBeefy US of AMember Posts: 121
    Plant Monster
  • adiemcadiemc UKMember Posts: 526
    Leprachaun?
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 831
    Forestman
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,464
    edited June 2017
    Medusa!
    (And not Madusa, as previously identified.)
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 732
    Christmas Elf
  • iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,053
    Hans Moleman
    SumoLego
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,178
    I'm going to go with series 5 - Small clown #8805-9
  • cmrt1014cmrt1014 Member Posts: 396
    Ariel?

• ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    That was quick! I was going to guess the Hulk like his avatar.
  • TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
    pastel green(At least mine are).
  • TheLegoMaster35TheLegoMaster35 OH, USAMember Posts: 254
    ^ Dang it! Stupid computer didn't show the second page of comments, so I thought that I might make it.
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 3,035
    Waw, amazing the first guess was the correct one, what are the odds....  congratulations @TheFew and @Mynatt.

• TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,543
    ecmo47 said:
    That was quick! I was going to guess the Hulk like his avatar.
    Ah, but i did not think that the hulk was part of the cmf line.
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,452
    bandit778 said:
    I'm going to go with series 5 - Small clown #8805-9
    If only I'd have won.. you'd have won too! ;)

Congrats @TheFew and @Mynatt !
    bandit778TheFew
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,804
    What just happened?
    SumoLegoBumblepantsGothamConstructionCoricecake
  • bendybadgerbendybadger 127.0.0.1 ::1Member Posts: 1,141
    Sorry folks was catching up on some much needed sleep. You are all correct and well done to @Mynatt and @TheFew  PM's have been sent requesring addresses
    Wow expected it to go on for a bit longer with the guesses.  I think it went OK for the first run and adds a little bit of extra fun.  What does everyone else think?  
    SumoLegoSeijiAmasawaricecakesid3windr
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,660
    edited June 2017
    Sorry folks was catching up on some much needed sleep. You are all correct and well done to @Mynatt and @TheFew  PM's have been sent requesring addresses
    Wow expected it to go on for a bit longer with the guesses.  I think it went OK for the first run and adds a little bit of extra fun.  What does everyone else think?  
    I like the extra bit but it might be improved if there was more structure to it so more people could participate. It was all over before I was even aware it had started.
    SumoLegobendybadger
    And despite there being 20+ CMF collections, there aren't that many with green pants.

Had I won, the first guess based on the colors I posted would have probably won, as well.

Yes, we definitely need more structure, rules, guidelines, provisos and the like in this Forum!  (Kidding, no we don't - but I thought the added bonus was a nice touch.)
    Bumblepantsbendybadgersnowhitiesid3windr
    SumoLego said:
    And despite there being 20+ CMF collections, there aren't that many with green pants.

Had I won, the first guess based on the colors I posted would have probably won, as well.

Yes, we definitely need more structure, rules, guidelines, provisos and the like in this Forum!  (Kidding, no we don't - but I thought the added bonus was a nice touch.)
    Sorry if green was too easy, but the lizard man just sprung to mind!
    bendybadger
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,178
    Could just have it so the winner from the bonus ball then pm's there answer to the host and then the host decides when the reveal of the correct answer is to give more people a chance to guess. 

All in all though it was a nice little addition to the bonus ball, thanks @bendybadger.
    bendybadgerstluxsnowhitie
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 294
    edited June 2017
    Apologies to everyone who said the guessing fun was over before they even knew it had begun. That was my fault for posting the lottery bonus ball number since it came up on the TV as I was flicking through channels and then guessing a minifig.

It wasn't my place to start guessing, I should have waited for the word from @bendybadger.
    It's a great idea for the bonus ball and I hope I haven't ruined it for the future.

Once again, sorry to everyone, especially bendybadger.
    bendybadger
    Perhaps in future rounds you have a selected time for when part two of the competition starts off giving everyone an equal starting?

But thank you @bendybadger for running this and the fun new part two. It's always fun to see how these things turn out. And also thank you to @TheFew for excellent taste in minifigure.
    Mynatt said:
    Dark Blue
    Chose the welder as I figured it'd be one of the more obscure minifigures.
    TheFew
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 305
    Just an idea...
    But it's always quite random when the Bonusball post opens.
    What if we also include besides our answer to the question which will be the bonus ball?
    So you have your own random entry (which can be the bonusball) but a second chance of winning by saying "I think the bonusball will be 13".
    The post of the actual bonusball wins and the people who made mention as the second part with the correct bonusball enter the second part...?
    Don't know if I've put my idea clear but anyhow. ;-)
    bendybadger
    I like the extra bit but it might be improved if there was more structure to it so more people could participate. It was all over before I was even aware it had started.
    You win too much, so we should have a @SumoLego wins first, then everyone else after rule.  Then @Bumblepants, when everyone else has passed.

And I am ruining my karma.
    SprinkleOttersnowhitieBumblepants
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,660
    SumoLego said:
    You win too much, so we should have a @SumoLego wins first, then everyone else after rule.  Then @Bumblepants, when everyone else has passed.

And I am ruining my karma.
    Ha! I am just here for the silly banter and drama.
    SumoLego
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 993
    I feel your pain Sumo.
     When I bet on a horse they send flowers to the jockeys wife.
    SumoLegoSprinkleOtterdmcc0
    @bendybadger Batwing received today. Many thanks. It's a great little set. It is the first time that I have seen those 2x2 wedge plates and those pointy tiles. I never knew that they existed before!
    IceCreamCloneGothamConstructionCoLego_Starsnowhitie
    edited June 2017

@bendybadger Thank you so very much!! I had been after the Martian Manhunter for quite some time now and never ended picking him up! Excellent surprise! Thank you for that and the other goodies!

Went ahead and threw a few green legged characters in the back.
    ricecakesnowhitieMAGNINOMINISUMBRAkhmellymelLego_Starstluxcatwrangler