Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FOR TRADE: $5 TARGET.COM Gift Card For $5 AMAZON.COM Gift Card

LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
edited February 2012 in Marketplace
I have a spare $5 Target.com gift card (From the Bullseye set) that I am not planning to use. However, I am looking for an Amazon gift card, if anyone has a spare, or would like to purchase one for me that would be great! In return, I will give you the code for your next Target.com purchase, OR I could mail you the physical gift card. PM me for more details, or if you would like to trade.

Comments

• maesterjaymaesterjay Member Posts: 71
    you could always go to target and buy a $25 amazon kindle gc with your target gc (assuming you want something on amazon that is more than $25 it works out good). I heard those gc are good for anything on amazon.
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,918
    ^ Thanks for your suggestion, but I am from Canada and I don't want to make the trip to the US just to buy a gift card.
    Anyone? Could one of you guys help me purchase a $5 Amazon Gift Card online? In return I will send you the code for a $5 Target Gift Card.
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    Is your Target code good for only Target.com? (as opposed to in-store)
    edited February 2012
    @Odindusk I already have a person I'm speaking to right now, if he does not get back to me I'll send you a PM. And no it is not only online only, it is a physical gift card that can be used in-store and online. The back of the card has an online code on it.
    Already traded. Mods please close this thread. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.