Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Mini VW Beetle (40252) and Star Wars Buildable R2D2 (30611) for sale - UK/EU preferred

monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,774
edited April 2017 in Marketplace
Hi Everyone,

In order to justify my indulgent purchase of the new UCS Snowspeeder, I have for sale the following:-

3 x Mini build VW Beetle set 40252 @ £11.50 each, delivered without box in padded envelope, or £13 delivered with box intact within the UK. EU postage to be at cost difference between UK and EU postage (guessing at £18 delivered in the EU with intact box).

2 x Buildable R2D2 polybag 30611 @ £16 each, delivered within UK in padded envelope. EU postage to be at cost difference between UK and EU postage (guessing at £21 delivered in the EU with intact box).

2 x Flowercart polybag 40140 @ £8 each, delivered within UK in padded envelope.

I also have a single Exosuit in unopened box for sale - £26 delivered within the UK.

PM me if interested, could knock a little more off if buying more than one item, based on postage cost savings.

The prices set out look to be a healthy saving on the cheapest ebay prices as far as I know. Not really interested in any trades - sorry.

Thanks,

Matt

Comments

• William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Sent a PM
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,774
    OK, 1 x R2 provisionally sold to William Townsley. :)
    William_Townsleykiki180703
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,500
    I think @Muftak1 was looking for one of the R2 polys if that helps.
    Muftak1
    The first R2 is definitely sold, and the second is provisionally sold to the Beer Monkey.

Any takers for the Beetles?
    thebeermonkey
    Second R2 definitely sold also, just the Beetles, flower carts and lone Exosuit left.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 450
    Bugger, I'm too late again.
    Muftak: No promises, but if I do manage to get a pair of Scarif sets when they're 40% off (5th May?), I should get another R2 and you can have that if you're not sorted before then.
    bandit778Muftak1
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 476
    I also have an R2-D2 and two VW Beetles, for sale. All prices and postage as in first posting above.

PM me.
    Hugelegobrick - maybe pm Muftak to sort him/her out with one of your R2D2s?
    I have another R2 unit coming (but not here yet) on a [email protected] mail order for a few AT-STs (backordered). It will be available, but I can't tell you when it will be here.
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 476
    R2D2 sold - Beetles still available.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 450
    edited May 2017
    Any more R2s? <finger crossed>
    Muftak - I have another R2 coming (at the mercy of [email protected] shipping) - provisionally saved for you if you don't get sorted before then.
    Muftak1
    Bump for the Beetles....
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    Thanks Boo.

All 3 Beetles are provisionally gone, 2 to Boo and one to Calv.
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,280
    \o/
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,426
    Argh. I was after an R2, but not been on here or doing anything lego-y for quite a while. Bums.
  • SeanTheCollectorSeanTheCollector BirminghamMember Posts: 709
    I just sold a #30622 R2-D2 on eBay for £19.01 which after fees reduces to ~£15 (after eBay/paypal/p&p). I'm keeping two R2-D2's (they are cool!) but I have another 2 heading my way when Lego Shop online ships them to me. If anyone wants to pay £15 + any additional costs (tracked p&p, paypal) then contact me.

I also have 3 #40252 Mini VW Bettle's with excellent boxes that i'm willing to part with (leaving two for my collection). I will let those go for £15 + any additional costs as well.

PM me if you are interested. No 'best offers'. I will be selling the R2-D2's on eBay as soon as they arrive so don't dally! :)
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
  • Speedman29Speedman29 Brickswell CloseMember Posts: 1,181
    Yes please @SeanTheCollector
    @monkeyhanger

Hi!  Just got back after a few days away and picked the Beetles up from the Sorting office.  Both in perfect condition - thanks very much indeed!
    Thanks for letting me know Boo. I had to ask the post office woman to refrain from resting her elbow on your box while printing out the postage labels.
    Legoboy
    :o)
    "Would you like to insure your parcel?"
    "Well I wasn't going to, but I will now!"

Cheers!
    monkeyhangerLegoboyiso3200Wookie2