Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello from Oxfordshire

Hello. I am 43 from Oxfordshire. I was a massive Lego fan growing up until i was about 16 but kept an eye on things through my younger brother for a few more years. Purchased 'souvenir' Lego after visiting Legoland in Billund and later Windsor. 

I got back in to Lego following the release of CMF Series 1 which coincided with splitting up from my then Girlfriend and since then my collection has grown. My current GF of 4 years loves my Lego collecting and has helped it grow. 

Currently i am trying to build a football stadium and populate it with supporters and collecting figures from 1978-2000. 

bookmumAllBrickAddicted2OxygenBumblepantssnowhitieCosworth3d

Comments

• MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,322

Hi @cookyno14! Welcome to the forum - hopefully you'll find lots of things you are interested in here. I'm certain there will be people who can help you put together a list of the minifigs you'll be needing - my own minifig interests are superhero related, so I'm unlikely to be able to help you there.

What I can help you with is a post over on Reddit (yeah, sorry, not here) about Football stadiums:

https://www.reddit.com/r/lego/comments/5zkw0l/lego_football_stadium_megathread_xpost_rsoccer/

Hopefully that will inspire you! See you around.

cookyno14
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 735
    Does that mean you have collected all cmf series from 1 onwards?...now be careful how you answer as i am prone to violent outbursts of jealousy...;-)
    cookyno14AllBrick
  • bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,410
    Hello! I am a former Oxfordshire girl myself (living in London now but still refer to my town as 'home'). Which bit of the county? North, South... 
    cookyno14
  • cookyno14cookyno14 Member Posts: 5
    Hi All. Thank you for your comments. Am from West Oxon. I have not collected all the CMF, in fact just a select few. So nobody should be jealous :-) 
  • bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,410
    The West eh? Isn't that the bit that pretends it's the cotswolds!! I'm north oxon! 
    cookyno14
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 735
    cookyno14 said:
    Hi All. Thank you for your comments. Am from West Oxon. I have not collected all the CMF, in fact just a select few. So nobody should be jealous :-) 
    Good to know....just means one less person that has to go on my 'list'...just kidding...or am i?
    cookyno14
  • legobodlegobod CA USAMember Posts: 328
    Oxford city itself is nice, the buildings are crazy, would make a good Lego set. 
    cookyno14