Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: 100 CMF Stands

BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
edited February 2012 in Marketplace
Looking for just the stands from the CMF figures in bulk. Let me know if you have a 50 or more. Thanks guys!

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    I've got to have close to 100 in the house somewhere. If no one else can help let me know and I'll start hunting them down. The CMFs are the 7-year-old's so she doesn't want them but they could be anywhere or, more probably, everywhere.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Hi Jenni, thanks and I certainly do want them. Let me know when you find them and we can work it out =)
    Man, I was hoping to be your last resort. I'm anticipating they're spread through at least 5 rooms, and under any number of pieces of furniture. I'll dedicate a container and start collecting them as I find them. I'll let you know when I hit 50. Fortunately I'm planning on taking advantage of the TRU sale to start on series 6 this week so that'll be a start :).
    I'll settle for short of 50 also Jenni. This is to make another minifig display, so thanks for helping out.
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    Where abouts are you @Brickdancer?
    I'm in Australia....
  • JjfanJjfan Member Posts: 30
    If you are still in need of these I have 100 of them. For location purposes, I live in the USA.
    @Jasen I'm in the States, Los Angeles area to be more exact.

• The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty sure BrickLink has them for about $0.25, for a new stand in the US. I can't find the link, sorry.
    @Brick_Builder How do you search for them? I've tried to look but can't figure how.
  • XR2XR2 Member Posts: 8
    Its bricklink part number is 88646
    Search the reference catalog for collectable minifigs then click on the Inv link next to a minifig. Think its called Tile, Modified 4 x 3 with 4 studs.
    @ BrickDancer I ended up with 83, let me know if you still want them or if you've decided to use Bricklink.
    Thanks xr2 and Brick Builder, it was frustrating not knowing how to use the Bricklink function properly. Now I can fish for myself!
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 265
    Any of you know what the Lego part number for the stand is? 88646 is the Bricklink number.
    @nicksbricks I'm still looking for the part number too.

@jenni did you receive my PM?
    @BrickDancer No, because you commented on my activity page instead. I was thinking it was a bit rude of you to not at least say no thanks :).
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Part number is 4571146. On Bricklink if you click the "View Small Images" link you'll get to the page which shows the part numbers.
    Thanks @siderssd!
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 265
    I called TLG and they are not available for purchase.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    @BrickDancer No, because you commented on my activity page instead.
    I've noticed a few people making that mistake, these types of comments also appear in the activity stream for all to see. Something for everyone to bear in mind.

• LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,594
    ^ FWIW, the "Activity" thing confused me, but Si helped me figure it out :)
    http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/2901/activity
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    ^^ I've been waiting on several PMs, and found them there. One had an address on, which all could see. Only the author can delete so please remember to use the link on the left. I even put that in my 'status'.
    ^Matthew, I tried deleting the message on my wall, but it is still showing on the recipient's wall. How can it be deleted on their side? I don't see a button for it.