Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Euro cost in the DB?

davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 810
I noticed that the Euro prices in the BrickSet database are pretty sparse, but also a bit varied.  What country are these typically sourced from (assuming there's a pattern?)

DaveE

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,576
    Germany. I've only been collecting them since LEGO added a German affiliate programme a couple of years ago.
  • davee123davee123 USAMember Posts: 810
    Acha!  Thanks.  Interesting, actually.  I had noticed most of them lined up pretty closely with the US prices, but in a few places (all for 2015 sets) the prices were both higher and lower than US prices (I had expected them to be typically in one direction or another).

DaveE
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,923
    edited March 2017
    I've noticed that the euro price from all sets that were on sale at [email protected] at the end of their life show the low sale price on the main screen, but if you click on 'prices', the price in Germany is still the proper retail price.

Is it possible to do something about it? If you just bring up the page in a shop or someone who is not familiar with the site, might mistakenly think the set is actually that cheap. examples are #70815, #41176, #75170, but there are many more, thanks.

Galactus
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,576
    Possibly! I'll look into it.
    snowhitie