Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK - FS, 5004590 VIP Bat-Pod.

bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,112
Unfortunately, due to a few issues I'm currently having I am going to have to sell my #5004590 Bat-Pod and I thought I would ask here before going through other channels.

The set is a sealed 1 of 1000 sets released and still has the plain brown shipping box it came in (the shipping box has been opened though).

I'm ideally looking for £1000 shipped with tracking and insurance in the UK but I am open to sensible offers as close to this as I can get if someone is genuinely interested.

Payment would be through PayPal as usual.  
I have successfully traded and had dealings with other members from the forum quite a few times in the past.

Will post pictures at the weekend.

Please Pm me if you are interested, I will give it a couple of weeks on here before listing anywhere else.

Thanks for looking.    
LegoboyEddieDoesntMind

Comments

• bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,112

As Promised, the pictures.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3751/33083739622_f5ef2c44b4_k.jpg

Seal 1.

Seal 2.

There is unfortunately a scratch mark on the front of the box and some wear marks on the ends of the set from the shipping box during it's journey to me (I was surprised by the way these were dispatched as the shipping box is a surprisingly snug fit). These marks have been on the box from the day I received it (this is only the second time it has been out of the shipping box).

Once again thanks for looking.

LegoboyLegogramJackad7Lego_Starkiki180703Goldchains
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,112
    Well, it's been a week and as you can probably tell by the fact it's back on the front page, the set hasn't gone yet.
    So in a shameless *Bump* and an inevitable price drop, would anybody be interested at £850 delivered?