Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

US|Tradeing Lego Minifigures! Contact Me!~

FreshYTFreshYT California USAMember Posts: 15
So a bunch of butthurt membersw got my last trade post closed, so I'll make a new one!
I got a some minifigs Id like to trade with, bunch of spare body parts, and TONS of random lego blocks/pieces. Im mainly into star wars/rare/collectable. Contact Me!

Skpye- gottogofast.games
Email- [email protected]

(Also I'll want to trade more then 1 minifig to reduce the shipping cost)

Comments

• FreshYTFreshYT California USAMember Posts: 15
    samiam391 said:
    Glad to see you learned your lesson and tried the exact same thing a second time, although this time with more spelling errors. That's the spirit!
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    @drdavewatford @CapnRex101 @Huw
    Still a scam. Lock 'er up.
    madforLEGOkiki180703
    @drdavewatford @CapnRex101 @Huw
    Still a scam. Lock 'er up.
    Did you smoke weed before commenting? I told you, if you want pictures, Contact me.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,302
    edited February 2017
    Congratulations, you officially hit the level of TROLL... Now, go away.
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703Pitfall69AllBrick
  • boshoodaboshooda Member Posts: 75
    No intention of trading(shocker), but please don't close thread, I predict the entertainment value will be way too high ;)
    SprinkleOtterMasterBeefyredarmyMynattkiki180703Pitfall69AllBrick
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,809
    The general idea of the marketplace is you list your items in the thread, along with what you want, so people know if it's worth contacting you. I get the impression you know this though. 
    MasterBeefykiki180703AllBrick
  • redarmyredarmy AberdeenMember Posts: 695
    I wish i could, but i can't, my butt hurts.Strange.
    AllBrick
    so many butthurt members, yet again I tell them, they still wanna chat :/
    FreshYT said:
    so many butthurt members, yet again I tell them, they still wanna chat :/
    Yes, and not about Lego..that's quite a skill on a Lego forum.
    @boshooda is right..this thread must stay open..
    SprinkleOtterAllBrick
    Threads are not to stay open to endorse troll-ish behavior. Starting to wonder if the OP is actually 16 or over, because they sure are not acting like it.
    SprinkleOtterLegogramkiki180703MrJ_NY
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
    edited February 2017
    Hey guys I can personally vouch for @FreshYT.  He is a 12 year old boy, residing out of Detroit.  Actually, right outside of Les Gold's pawn shop, you know, the one featured on that "Hardcore Pawn" show.  You know, the one where this old guy tries to go toe to toe with the rough crowd that apparently seems to be Detroit (apologies to those on the forum who reside in Detroit - I've never been and actually would like to go to "Sam's Loans" and meet the Gold family and make a trade.  Ha, what do you know.  Trade.  Went full circle there.).  He has the goods and he wants ALL THE TRADES IN THE INTERWEBS!  Come and get it!  *insert Howard Dean "BYAH!" here*
    AllBrick
    jmeninno said:
    Hey guys I can personally vouch for @FreshYT.  He is a 12 year old boy, residing out of Detroit.  Actually, right outside of Les Gold's pawn shop, you know, the one featured on that "Hardcore Pawn" show.  You know, the one where this old guy tries to go toe to toe with the rough crowd that apparently seems to be Detroit (apologies to those on the forum who reside in Detroit - I've never been and actually would like to go to "Sam's Loans" and meet the Gold family and make a trade.  Ha, what do you know.  Trade.  Went full circle there.).  He has the goods and he wants ALL THE TRADES IN THE INTERWEBS!  Come and get it!  *insert Howard Dean "BYAH!" here*
    Vouching for him or no, he is breaking the rules for this forum (and maybe the law? Not quite sure on that one).
    Oh I'm sorry.  My previous post was 110% sarcasm.  I was leaving work and trying to be witty but alas not witty enough for the sarcasm to be absolutely obvious.  Unless your pulling my leg...I am quite naive at times.
    AllBrickkiki180703
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,371
    I live outside Detroit yo! I can personally vouch for myself ;) Has anyone attempted to "Skype" this person yet? That should be interesting. I have driven by American Jewelry and Loan a bunch of times and never really wanted to go in.
    I kinda want to Skype him, only because this is so freakin' entertaining.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,251
    Pitfall69 said:
    I live outside Detroit yo! I can personally vouch for myself ;) Has anyone attempted to "Skype" this person yet? That should be interesting. I have driven by American Jewelry and Loan a bunch of times and never really wanted to go in.
    I had a great skype date with FreshYT this evening. It was refreshing to talk to someone so straight forward and non-secretive. I learned that all I have to do see his list of minifigures, polybags, and sets (oh my!) is to make one easy bank transfer payment. I'll then receive his list... encrypted for privacy reasons of course.

Wouldn't want anyone to know what he was trading! Where's the fun in that?
    jmeninnoPitfall69SprinkleOtterAllBrickMrJ_NYkiki180703
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,371
    jmeninno said:
    I kinda want to Skype him, only because this is so freakin' entertaining.

starwars4everjmeninnoBumblepantsMynattkiki180703
    so much butthurt, its fun to watch :D
    If some of you guys arn't so retarded, PM me and we can talk about the trade.
    ^--- wah wah wah... you sound like Charlie Brown's teacher....
    AllBrickSprinkleOtterkiki180703
    Can we keep him?...this forum needs a butt hurtin pet..he'll keep us real..i for one endorse inclusiveness..plus he has lego to trade in case you didn't notice...
    AllBrickkiki180703
    OK so this kid wants to trade AND he allegedly gets satisfaction from us being "butthurt"?  I'm done with the dunski (spelling?) here.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,572
    I didn't get a reply.

redarmySprinkleOtterkiki180703
    ^ i'm shocked..especially with his/her excellent service/social skills...
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,809
    edited February 2017
    Needs closing. Obvious trolling. Where are the mods?! @CapnRex101
    SprinkleOtter
    ^ Getting a strange sense of deja-vu and a feeling in my bones that it wont be the last time our paths cross with this delightful creature..
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,572
    redarmy said:
    I'm not, I was relying on telepathy.

SprinkleOtterkiki180703
    CCC said:
    redarmy said:
    I'm not, I was relying on telepathy.

Maybe all that butt hurtin has knocked his telepatic skills a little off today...
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    Bye bye Fresh your act has gotten stale
    SprinkleOtterkiki180703
    I'm still trying to figure out what a "butthurt" is...
    SumoLegokiki180703
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy