Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(UK) FS: Minifig collection - Marvel, DC, Ghostbusters, CMF etc

Upsidedown98Upsidedown98 Chesterfield, UKMember Posts: 17
145 minifigures. Mixtures of various themes including Marvel, DC, Ghostbusters, CMF, Scooby Doo, Simpsons etc. None of them have been played with, all purchased new by myself and displayed at home. Each minifig includes accessories shown (note the librarian does include the book - it is behind her). £200 shipped with tracking to U.K. addresses. 

Comments

• boshoodaboshooda Member Posts: 75
    Pm'd
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329
    edited February 2017
    Sorry that this is not the sort of post you're looking for, but can you tell me where you got the Robin in the sixth picture? The head that it has is a tad unique, to say the least.
  • Upsidedown98Upsidedown98 Chesterfield, UKMember Posts: 17
    Sold, pending payment.
    Sorry that this is not the sort of post you're looking for, but can you tell me where you got the Robin in the sixth picture? The head that it has is a tad unique, to say the least.
    10672 Defend The Batcave. It's a juniors set which I guess is why people never bothered with it, even though they were regular minifigs.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,572
    Are you sure about that? As the one in the Defend the Batcave has this head:

I thought lots of people bought that set, as the figures were the same as the SDCC ones.

I don't recall seeing that mouth / mask pattern in Robin before either.

Interesting. I only have four sets with Robins: 76034 Batboat Harbour Pursuit, 76035 Jokerland, 76013 Joker Steamroller and 10672 Defend The Batcave.
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    Someone else posted something about an odd Robin head they had bought. It was in the brag thread, had a look for the post but couldn't find it.