Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Is this a bogus website out to steal our money?

I went to a website:  warehouse-sale.net
They appear to have some good prices on lego's but I am worried that they may be a fraudulent website.  Has anyone had dealings with them?

Comments

• tazsewtazsew Member Posts: 3
    They want you to pay through something called Pay7Secure.  Can anyone advise me please and let me know if this is all a fraudulent website.  Has anyone used this site?
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,473
    If looks too good to be true it probably is...
    madforLEGOmonkeyhangernkx1
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,642
    This is part of their return policy: "To return your online purchase for a refund, simply head into a store that stocks the brand you’ve purchased."
    SprinkleOtter77ncaachampskiki180703
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,383
    This is part of their return policy: "To return your online purchase for a refund, simply head into a store that stocks the brand you’ve purchased."
    Wow.. makes you wonder even if you got the LEGO box, what would be in it?
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 489
    Ha, it says 2-5 says for shipping in the US and its a Czech based site. That would be incredible for that sort of shipping speed from Europe.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 720
    2-5 says?  I have not heard of this unit of time.  At least, I assume it's a unit of time since it's being used in reference with shipping.  ;)
    Jackad7kiki180703