Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Kroger Marketplace: Central KY

2»

Comments

• solid_stridersolid_strider TexasMember Posts: 204
    The closest Kroger Marketplace to me put all of their Christmas toys at 50% off.  They had the red 2x2 storage bricks, the large storage containers with sorting trays, and #60073 for $12.50 each, and #60067 for $20.
    goshe7
  • oansunoansun Member Posts: 87
    Awesome
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 256
    At fry's marketplace in Phoenix. 60067 for $20. Also seen the created jeep set for $12.50 (50% off).
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    This morning, at a Kroger in VA, I found one of the #60067, but it was MSRP $39.99. I did, however, find the #60099 City Advent Calendar for $14.99 and the #75097 Star Wars Advent Calendar for $20. No other sets were on sale, that I could tell.
    Central Kentucky area: it's on. Haven't seen prices but heard from a friend shopping there
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,871
    Last I checked they were just 20% off. That was last week.
  • BoomDiggityBoomDiggity Member Posts: 107
    Still 20%.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,640
    Didn't want to create a new thread, but there I saw of bunch of retired LEGO sets on sale at King Soopers, most notably #76021 The Milano Spaceship Rescue for $41.99 and #21118 The Mine for $71.99. The also had Bionicle and Elves sets.
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 256
    Fry's marketplace and fry's food (ymmv) have Lego sale 50% off mostly but some are 75% off if you can find them. 
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    Have seen Kroger Clearance in central Ohio.  It must've started some days ago as the heavily discounted items are long gone.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    Noticed at the Kroger Marketplace in the Centre of Cincinnati(Hyde Park/Oakley area) has all City and Creator sets at 20% off.  YMMV of course.
    Check your Kroger Marketplaces again.  All Sets were 20% off.  Please note that if you know an employee, or can convince one to use their personal Plus card, you can get an additional 10% off.
    Anyone been in this month?
  • BoomDiggityBoomDiggity Member Posts: 107
    Looks like 20-30% off this their new "closeout" in my area.  Not much of a deal.
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 338
    couple of weeks ago saw some of the smaller elves sets for half price (dragon school, starlight inn), but otherwise everything has been slowly trickling out at 20% off "close out" prices.
  • groundedgrounded Central OhioMember Posts: 73
    My local Kroger (not a marketplace, but a larger remodeled grocery with 2 full toy aisles) has all of the clearance 'girl' sets (Elves/Friends/Princess) marked down to 50% off with the exception of Queen Dragon's Rescue, which is still only 20%. I picked up:

#41118 - Friends Supermarket
    #41173 - Elvendale School of Dragons 
    #41174 - Starlight Inn
    #41178 - The Dragon Sanctuary

For $65 +tax total. 

The City/Star Wars/Superhero/Minecraft sets still have their clearance sets only at 20%. Keeping an eyes on these, as it's pretty much 3/4ths of the sets.

Last year, I kept holding out for any sets to hit 50% or 75% off like previous years, but they all disappeared (as in gone, no price tags left on shelf) before they hit 50%. The Kroger Marketplace 5 miles in the other direction from me has completely different sets on clearance, and they're still just 20% off. 

Well Elves are what I want, so I hope they're still there
    The Kroger Marketplace stores around here did another round of clearance.  I only picked up #75152 Imperial Hovertank for $16.79, but they also had first Poe X-Wing and the Resistance Transport for about half off at $39 a pop.  The only other SW I recall were constraction Kylo Ren and Vader for $13.99 and $16.79, respectively.  Tons of Minecraft, City, Creator, Friends and Juniors too, all ranging from about 30% - 50% off.
    edited March 2017
    Did you notice if the Superhero sets were discounted as well? @solid_strider
    Now that you mention it, they did have the Crossbones and BvS Batwing sets.  There might've been more that I'm not remembering.
    Mine blew everything out two weeks ago. Cross bone set was $8. I missed any other super hero sets but got wu dragons, morro dragons, Ronin rex, tiger widow island and jestro mobile for $15 each.
    solid_strider
    Went back for groceries today and found constraction Kylo Ren for $7 and one each of the Ghost and AT-DP Microfighters for $2.75 each.  
    elspankdog
    Anyone pop in recently? Should be about time
    I have not, but I need to.  I have two of them nearby me now, so one is sure to have something.
    I would think next week
    Went to one of my local Kroger Marketplaces.  Nothing serious of any note, just a few small Nexo Knights and medium Ninjago sets at around 20% off.  
    Went to Kroger for groceries last night and found out that they had some sets at 50% off with a Kroger card after scanning a lone #75163 Krennic Microfighter. I didn't have time to check a whole lot of other sets, but I did get #75530 constraction Chewie which was the only other set I scanned at that deal. 
    pharmjodlego007Bumblepants