Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

DC Super Hero Girls

gymant14gymant14 USAMember Posts: 9
edited October 2016 in Collecting
Anyone have any details on this? Randomly saw them in the database. Minifigs? Minidolls?

http://brickset.com/sets/theme-DC-Super-Hero-Girls

Comments

• DawnDawn GoldMember Posts: 247
    Here is a discussion about it last year, looks like they will be mini dolls.
    http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/19605/dc-superhero-girls/
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 15,055
    There are leaked photos of the mini-dolls.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,594
    I want all of the sets. 
    AanchirCM4SToc13Salamalex
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 7,017
    They are right up your street Lucy, aren't they!
    LostInTranslation
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,786
    Will wait to see final pictures to make my decision if I get them. As it stands now definitely want the hair to make some regular Minifigures.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFW/BGMember Posts: 7,334
    Apparently the villains are transparent globby things? Hard to guage from the prelims but it will probably just depend on how my girls react to them if we get any or not.
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,484
    I like the look of a few, I was actually expecting to not really want any. I'd have preferred to get some of the characters as minifigures but I can see me getting a few of these. Might just be that I'm not all that taken with next year's Elves sets and this is filling that void.
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,282
    seems like a good way to branch out further from the girly girl stereotypes associated with minidoll sets
    Salamalex
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,181
    Lashina? Omg is Granny Goodness the evil principal at super hero high?
  • DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 630
    Granny is not the the principal.... That's Amanda Waller... not sure who is more ruthless mind you....
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,450
    For those who haven't seen it yet: official picture of 3 sets now released - http://brickset.com/article/23817/super-hero-girls-revealed
    MaffyD
  • bookmumbookmum londonMember Posts: 1,393
    Just looked at the pictures of the superhero girls. There seems to be a bit of 'don't like them' vibe going on. I think they look good. I know this forum is for AFOLS but we must not forget that lego is actually a toy and these are more aimed at girl children and yes I know we shouldn't brand toys 'girls or boys'  but let's face it they are, and lots and lots will love these because this is the sort of thing little girls love. I just think it's a shame that they are coming out wrong side of Xmas. 
    catwrangler
  • shotgunchipmunkshotgunchipmunk USMember Posts: 74
    Yeah, Amanda Waller is the Principal.  Faculty includes the likes of Crazy Quilter and Gorilla Grodd!
  • LyichirLyichir United StatesMember Posts: 975
    bookmum said:
    Just looked at the pictures of the superhero girls. There seems to be a bit of 'don't like them' vibe going on. I think they look good. I know this forum is for AFOLS but we must not forget that lego is actually a toy and these are more aimed at girl children and yes I know we shouldn't brand toys 'girls or boys'  but let's face it they are, and lots and lots will love these because this is the sort of thing little girls love. I just think it's a shame that they are coming out wrong side of Xmas. 
    Actually, the three that were revealed are apparently going to be released by Cyber Monday (November 28th). So still in time for Christmas.
    bookmumcatwrangler
    @Lyichir oooh cool. Think I know what santa might be bringing... 
    Seems that santa will have to wait. Not released in UK until January. Bit sad. I really like the wonder woman set. 
    I just want the set that has Krypto the Superdog in it, any of the dafter comic book characters like that just appeal to me hugely!
    stluxbandit778
    @Huw @CapnRex101 @drdavewatford

bow this sub theme has been officially confirmed could we have the ? in the title removed and perhaps the thread moved into the collecting category?
  • ImABrickManNowImABrickManNow BrickyMcBrickMember Posts: 270
    I'm a huge DC comics fan and I've NEVER heard of Lashina. Anyone know who she is?
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,980
    I'm a huge DC comics fan and I've NEVER heard of Lashina. Anyone know who she is?
    Lashina is one of the Female Furies, and an underling of Granny Goodness and Darkseid. I only know that from Wikipedia myself… but in my case, that's where most of my superhero knowledge comes from.
  • Brickfan50Brickfan50 Zwolle, NetherlandsMember Posts: 418
    Just received and built #41230 Batgirl Batjet Chase and #41231 Harley Quinn to the Rescue. The 'girls' are awesome! The Batjet is a very nice build although the large stickers for the round curves/wedges were a pain to apply. It was also the first time I saw the new 2x3 tile (waited long for that one!) and the 1x1 quarter round tile in the flesh.

Aanchircatwrangler