Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

UK - Looking for Dimensions discs.

donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 692
I know we're really late into the game but we bought Dimensions from Smyths this weekend and wondered if any of you guys had bought the packs for the minifigs and didn't want the discs.
I have polybags to trade.
We are after any discs as all we have are the starter pack ones.
Cheers

Comments

• roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,332
    what polys do you have
    i have discs from level packs - ghostbusters, mission impossible, dr who
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,777
    (I thought I was the only one to have this great idea.)
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 286
    I have discs from the following packs: A-Team and Stay Puft.
  • DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 530
    I'd too be interested in discs. (Actually that reads like I'm talking like a pirate).

Sorry let me rephrase - I am also keen to pick up some disks for those of you who aren't interest in the game but want the LEGO sets. I don't have much in the way of trading but I do have that currency thing which I believe according to Homer J. Simpson can be exchanged for goods and services.
  • FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,601
    We've got the Legolas pads that we might be willing to ship. What polybags do you have?
  • donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 692
    Hi again,
    I thought i'd give this thread a bump as you can never have enough Dimensions discs it would seem.
    After a few trades we no longer need Ghostbusters, Dr Who, or A-Team discs but still are open to pretty much any others.
    My daughter would like to put a special call out for a UNIKITTY disc.

Thanks to everyone who's traded so far and to everyone else for looking.

Cheers
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,809
    I have an extra Unikitty, but I'm in the USA.
  • DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 530
    Regards UniKitty (and other Dimensions Sets) I noticed on Bricklink there is hardly any discs available in Europe but loads in the USA. Is this because the figures were discounted more in the USA from the outset so folks bought two or more, or is the game just not that popular outside or Europe and people just bought for the minifigs?

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,601
    If anyone is interested in the Legolas pads, just let me know.
    Hi folks, 
    We now don't need a Unikitty anymore but are still after more discs if any of you have any.
    Back to the Future, Adventure Time and Chima discs would seem to be very useful in some of the levels we've unlocked so far, oh yeah, and Superman.
    Obviously, any others would be cool as well.
    Thanks a lot to all the traders so far.
    Cheers
    Hi guys, thank you so much for all the trades so far. We've done really well, but can still use more.
    Particularly Chima, Portal and Adventure Time discs, and Mission Impossible. Other are also needed so if you've got any going spare, drop us a PM.
    Have #30277 - FO Star Destroyer amongst other polys for trade
    Cheers
  • CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 597
    Hello folks
    I have a few packs that I havent opened yet and am rather in need of an injection of cash. I was thinking of selling off the discs
    I have Dr Who, Cyberman, Cybord, BA Baracus, Portal 2, Doc Brown, Stay Puft and Back to the Future. If anyone is interested in these, please PM me an offer. I have been meaning to put a post up recently to try and sell a bunch of my sets but I am moving again (TL;DR - been in temporary housing limbo since August :( )
    Raab
  • GentlyBenevolentGentlyBenevolent Member Posts: 327
    If you are still after discs I have the 4 from the Gremlins team pack #71256 gladly swop em for a polybag or 2, what polys do you have ???