Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

CMF Series 17 - The Batman Movie

Comments

• LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 321
    @Bricklover18    Right before Christmas, I found a few at my Target in North Central PA, but there was no sign of them yesterday..
    Bricklover18
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,365
    Any Minnesota sightings? 
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • InfinitymanInfinityman United StatesMember Posts: 119
    Target in Lansing MI has them out! 
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 500
    One Target near me had the hanging cardboard display for these but it was filled with Series 16.  The other location had a mix of LBM & Disney CMF's on a wire rack at the end of a random toy aisle.

gmonkey76
    SumoLego said:
    ^ It's south of Canada and north of Wisconsin.
    Come on, don't be that guy :(
    SumoLegoBumblepantsReesesPieceskiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 14,218
    CM4S said:
    SumoLego said:
    ^ It's south of Canada and north of Wisconsin.
    Come on, don't be that guy :(
    I was too lazy to try and think up a meme.
    ethanjwall
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,690
    Found them at a TRU in the burbs, but @ $4.99 so I didn't pick any up.
  • Ladder19JTKLadder19JTK Hudson ValleyMember Posts: 218
    For those that were able to find them at Target, can you confirm the DPCI to be that of previous series? 
    Which number - is it on the package or receipt?
    Yes it's still 204001379
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    I haven't seen them anywhere yet.  All my target had was about 10 series 12 minifigures and 2 series 16 ones. The Lego aisle was completely destroyed at both my target and Walmart. 
  • TwoToneBricksTwoToneBricks KCMember Posts: 37
    Heck yes, I love getting a complete series and a couple extras before they get too popular. It's a good feeling beating the madness of it all. But I'm gonna wait until the sets actually go on sale I think before I buy any.
  • JodyJody Eastern USAMember Posts: 104
    Toys R Us, Lancaster PA... $5 each.
    Bricklover18
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 321
    ToysRUs in Muncy, PA had boxes of them @ $4.99
    Bricklover18
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    I found a Lego Batman Movie Minifig Display Case,a bit disappointing as it only has room for 16 of the 20 CMF

CM4SstluxLyichir77ncaachamps
    ^Well that's just ridiculous.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    @MrJ_NY ....That is too funny :)
    MrJ_NY
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,690
    Wonder if they just changed the packaging on a black case, because I don't see anything special about it.
    Lego_Star77ncaachamps
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,305
    ^ I think that's what is going on. Just marketing to capitalize on the movie. I think a 20 figure batman case would be awesome...but what do I know...
    Legogramkiki180703
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 945
    It's OK. All the Batmen will be on the same compartment fighting over that delicious lobster.

Seriously, does it at least have the movie logo? or is it just a black case?

If it has the logo, I might get one to store/display some of the minifigures from the sets, particularly the "extra" ones; for example: 2 Batman from #70900 + #70901 + #70910  :-)
  • dehnehsudehnehsu Bay Area, Calif.Member Posts: 193
    Toys R Us Sunnyvale, Calif. has them $4.99
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Those minifigs are going to be freezing!
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    ^^ I think the most important thing to note here is that your TRU serves frozen treats!!!
    josekalel
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 483
    My box of sealed CMFs shipped today!  Here's to hoping the seller actually updated my address as requested a few days back....Should be here in about a week.  Looking forward to finding a complete set in the comfort of my own home!
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    That's a lot of CMF bags.

I have a feeling there won't be a shortage of TLBM CMFs.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 945
    That's a lot of CMF bags.

I have a feeling there won't be a shortage of TLBM CMFs.

If the amount of S16 and Disney CMF left around Target and TRU are any indication, you're right. Hopefully they won't reduce production BECAUSE of the that.
    gmonkey76kiki180703
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,431
    ^^ I think the most important thing to note here is that your TRU serves frozen treats!!!
    Pretty standard for U.K. branches of TRU - been a while since I've looked at their freezers but pretty sure they ran the prices of them up by a higher % over RRP than their LEGO
    Legogramkiki180703MattDawson
    My TRU used to have freezer, too.

The amount of CMF sets sold as pre-sales on ebay seems to indicate there are a lot to be had. 
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    After the 16th (?) series you would think they would adjust production slightly below demand to make them available to most but still somewhat 'collectibles'. 

However, to be honest, wait until the movie is released, and then (I'm betting) these will go OOS really fast. I'm sure they calculated it well enough, remember this is Batman we're talking about. 
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,551
    I guess my shop will have two boxes in one or two months and that will be it, so hopefully they aren't too popular around here.
    LEGO_Dad77
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Has anyone seen these in the UK outside of the LEGO Stores and [email protected]? I'm missing 5 for my set and can't be bothered going to glasgow to get the rest
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    edited January 2017
    ^ What 5 do you need? 

I have a spare shark and caveman here. Any use to you?
    I've got them^ I need the Joker,Catman,Zodiac Master,Barbara Gordon and Mime. If argos by friday don't get them i might just buy them off ebay
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    If I'm in town, I'll feel a few bags for you. :-)
    William_TownsleyGothamConstructionCoLEGO_Dad77
    Cheers 
    Finally got the series! 

Is anyone else having issues with Catman's torso easily coming off the legs cause of the belt? 
    TwoToneBricks
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 453
    I'm just missing Red Hood and March Harriet for the set. 
  • leego76leego76 Chandlers FordMember Posts: 360
    What's the box breakdown on the 60? Cannot believe it would be a simple 3x 20 like everyone would hope for
    leego76 said:
    What's the box breakdown on the 60? Cannot believe it would be a simple 3x 20 like everyone would hope for
    IIRC I felt two boxes yesterday and that's pretty much what it was. I didn't feel a single March Harriet in one box.. but I know I never felt more than 2-3 of a figure.
  • oldtodd33oldtodd33 Denver 4800 miles to BillundMember Posts: 2,601
    Whitefangs break down says it's 3 even sets. 
    MooreFXSumoLegoKingAlanIleego76
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 2,141
    All have above retail BL prices even after BL/PP fees; let's see how long that lasts.
    Walmart had an opened (nearly) full case - it was behind a half full S16 box. $3.92, but $3.99 at Target with redcard discount is still better - they had 3 left in a cardboard rack. Got Eraser, March Harriet, Calculator.
  • The_Mad_VulcanThe_Mad_Vulcan SeattleMember Posts: 162
    These finally showed up by me. I got March Harriet and Dick Grayson, so far.
  • FireheartFireheart Suffolk, UKMember Posts: 620
    Has anyone in the UK managed to order a sealed box as yet, from a UK seller?
  • caterham7caterham7 UkMember Posts: 406
    Nothing yet, no stock in my local TRU, Argos, WHSmiths or Sainsburys.  Got sealed Disney and Monsters boxes previously from Argos and sealed series 16 from TRU, so hopefully will get when they finally stock.
    ^ No UK sellers are doing pre orders currently on eBay for sealed boxes.. Which seems to be strange considering the release date.. 
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,318
    Fireheart said:
    ^ No UK sellers are doing pre orders currently on eBay for sealed boxes.. Which seems to be strange considering the release date.. 
    Well for me, I'm getting a strong feeling of déjà vu that these will be the Disney CMFs all over again. We got so few, as soon as a box went out somewhere, it was the quick or the dead, few retailers had more than one box per store & there has been no second round for us.
    ^ My thoughts as well.. I've just ordered some sealed cases from the EU, as there is no import duty.. would have done an order from the US (which seems to have a mass looking from eBay)  but import duty adds too much to the cost.. 

cannot wait for the US UK tariff free trade deal.. :)
    And a stronger pound..