Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2016 Brickset Secret Santa

Comments

• TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,270
    Just time to say happy 1000th post to @MaffyD before the relatives arrive and I have to put the phone down for a while! 
    snowhitiebandit778kiki180703Bricklover18LegogramstluxMaffyDLego_Star
  • OrmskirkBricksOrmskirkBricks England, UKMember Posts: 265
    A message for my secret santa...thank you, thank you, thank you! Three lovely gifts in a box, and far more than I could have hoped for.

Happy Christmas!
    snowhitiebandit778stluxCapnRex101kezTheOriginalSimonBLegogramkiki180703Lego_Star
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,469
    Just time to say happy 1000th post to @MaffyD before the relatives arrive and I have to put the phone down for a while! 
    Didn't even notice! Thank you @TheOriginalSimonB! Merry Christmas to all and I hope your festive gatherings and seasonal food are all lovely!
    TheOriginalSimonBstluxLegogramkiki180703Lego_Star
  • BooTheMightyHamsterBooTheMightyHamster Northern edge of London, just before the dragons...Member Posts: 1,281
    Some awesome loot there!  Apologies to my Santa, as circumstances have meant that we haven't had much time for pressie opening today, and we're off up North tomorrow to the in-laws, so it's likely to be Tuesday before I start ripping paper, but thank you in advance!  I am v. excited!
    Legogramkiki180703Lego_Starstluxbandit778CapnRex101TheOriginalSimonBkezGothamConstructionCo
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 738
    edited December 2016
    I'd like to thank my SS as well. 
    Unfortunatelly my suspence will have to last till mid January when I'll get back to UK. 
    Good to see all the generosity shown in the presents given within this community. 

bandit778stluxsnowhitieTheOriginalSimonBLegogramkezLego_Starkiki180703
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,270
    edited December 2016
    That is indeed awesome. 
  • AllBrickAllBrick UKMember Posts: 1,404
    Incroyable!
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 203
    Thanks secret Santa, had to modify it a little. The wife got this technophobe a tablet for chrimbo so I can look, maybe not buy more Lego! :D Happy New Year everyone and can't wait until next secret Santa!
    MaffyDbandit778stluxsnowhitieAllBrickTheOriginalSimonBkez
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,459
    It's been fun to vicariously live this SS exchange through everyone's posts this year. I joined just a tad too late to partake, but certainly looking forward to next year!
    snowhitieAllBrickRenegade007cjh
  • HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 485
    edited December 2016
    Many thanks to my Secret Santa, who must have looked at my Wanted list :) And many thanks to @snowhitie and everyone else involved in the organisation of this event. Its been great fun. Happy Christmas everyone!
    MaffyDbandit778GothamConstructionCostluxsnowhitieAllBrickTheOriginalSimonBkez
  • cjorgenscjorgens Member Posts: 4
    Many thanks to my santa for the variety of polybags! This gift includes a little bit of everything which is great.
    bandit778GothamConstructionCostluxsnowhitieAllBrickTheOriginalSimonBkiki180703kezMaffyD
  • Speedman29Speedman29 UKMember Posts: 1,222

There are some very clever SS's out there. Cool creation.
    rdflegokiki180703kez