Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want to follow a thread, just tap the star by the title and a new heading of bookmarked will appear in the menu under your user name. Click on that and your favourite threads will be easily accessible.
When visiting the Saarbrücken Lego store today I decided to look for it, and they had a built one on display. I liked the look of it (and the feeling of being one of the first people to buy it) so added it to my loot :)
Ordered the Airjitzu flyers I was missing from Amazon last night.
Toys r us haul today.
Actually forget that, can you let me know how the A-Wing build goes? That's on my want list for next year. :-)
And this is a set I've wanted a while. Was looking for the right price. Got it. Hopefully it doesn't get re-issued before I get a chance to build it, cause then I'll have to decide whether to wait...
I've got the TIE, this and the Sandcrawler, now I have my sights set on Slave 1...
So it's pretty much Christmas year round here, but here are a few things I got.
1. Those boxes are shit to begin with.
2. The more used they get the more shit they become, this was on its, hmmm, trip 3-4 I think.
4. Items of this length need a box that has doubly ply, rigid cardboard, preferably virgin.
5. If I were packing it (and I run my own eBay store where people pay top dollar for collectibles and I never skimp on shipping, in fact I use it as a selling tool) I would not let it rest against any side. I would get corner/side support and let air essentially be what protects it from any damage that might occur during a bad stack if it ended up on the bottom of someone's pile.
Here is a shot of it a little farther back showing it resting it the box and the box before I opened it.
Overkill? Maybe. But how else does a small shop stand out against the thousands of competing small shops and the giant e-Sellers?
- #70604 Tiger Widow Island; looks like it will go nicely with the lighthouse.
- #31038 Changing Seasons; already had one, bought two more to have all three buildings built at once.
- #75918 T-Rex Tracker; already had one, but there's nothing wrong with more T-Rexs... T-Rexes... T-Rexies... more that one T-Rex!
Lots of London buses for sale; lots of Snowglobes behind the tills for giveaways; no sign of Gingerbread Men; last Pet Shop on the shelves (but may be more in stock); London Skyline sold out, more expected Wednesday.
Spent more time in store than in queue :)
- #70900 The Joker Balloon Escape
- #70365 Battle Suit Axl
- #70372 NEXO Powers pack. One pack; just curious.
- #851345 Ninjago Playmat (on clearance, 50% off)
Afterward, stopped at Target (again) for non-LEGO business, but did the mandatory stop at the near-empty aisle and found one #75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush at 30% off. Already had one that I secured at 40% off earlier this year, but decided to grab it anyway.
And yes, that's 7x #30474 Reindeer to add to the 2 I already have, so I can build an awesome sleigh for Santa next year ;) Never too early to prepare for next Christmas!