Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What are you building right now?

Comments

• kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,039
    @Loxlego Looks great! Just on a side note, you can buy the tires alone with the printing used for $10CAD each...
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,582
    edited December 2016
    ^ Sorry for being off-topic for a minute there. By way of apology, I'll post a pic of what I'm building:

josekalelstarwars4everkiki180703DeeC2_Joshbandit778stluxGlacierfalls265
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 431
    I'm building #60113 for my cake day. Just something small I can play around with on the coffee table.
    DeeC2_JoshGlacierfalls265
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,409
    Building with my daughter: Friends advent calendar, City advent calendar, #41097 Heartlake Hot Air Balloon. Next up: either #41116 Olivia's Exploration Car, #60105 Fire ATV or #10249 Winter Toy Shop :)
    josekalelstluxGlacierfalls265kiki180703
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,227
    @sid3windr Those are all the sets she got for Sinterklaas? ;)
  • sid3windrsid3windr BelgiumMember Posts: 1,409
    Sinterklaas brought the Winter Toy Shop for myself (the City advent calendar is also "mine", but she gets to build), the others are indeed Sinterklaas loot :)
    stluxGlacierfalls265
  • blogzillyblogzilly Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 598
    @bandit778, nice setup, and thanks!
    Glacierfalls265dspigelMaffyDbandit778LEGO_Dad77kiki180703
    edited December 2016

^^ Winter Cul-de-sac! Good term. I do love that big Christmas tree - wish it was in the Workshop set. I'm going to have to get started on my other Chrimbo sets after seeing all these - it'll be the first year I'll have opened them all so should look nice hopefully.

I forgot about that elves (without the capital E) add-on to the workshop - will crack that one open this year!

SprinkleOtterbandit778kiki180703
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 994
    #9465 THE ZOMBIES

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...  have been looking for it over a year just to get a reasonable price! did exchange emails with the 75 year old seller for over 1 month.  got it for 50€ in the end! so happy!
  • brickingbricking LAMember Posts: 57
    stlux said:
    In the process of checking which of my childhood sets are complete since coming out of my Dark Ages last December. Put together #928 Space Cruiser last week, and decided to give #70816 a go as well. Benny's Spaceship turned out larger than I expected, but still a nice combo!
    None of my classic spacemen torsos are faded, so apparently I took well care of them when I was a kid...

I was thinking what an amazing "easter egg" it would have been if it turned out that Benny's spaceship had all the parts to build 928! It's still a wonderful model though. 
    MaffyDJooTogbluedragonkiki180703Onebricktoomanycatwrangler
    @SumoLego NICE Bat stuff...you make that from the Cave set or MOC it or BL it or what?
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 12,084
    Got them in a trade - the pieces are from the actual set.  
    blogzillykiki180703
  • WegoFanWegoFan USAMember Posts: 5
    I am building a #4559 Cargo Railway that was part of recent fairly large garage sale find.  It took some time to find all the pieces, but i enjoyed every minute of it.
    stlux
    Built the smallest track to test the motor of my restored #7750 Steam Engine:

Happy to report that everything is in working order, including the lights :)

Legogramkiki180703dspigelClutchPowerLEGO_Dad77bandit778sid3windrtallblocktooPeteM
  • kiki180703kiki180703 Montreal, CanadaMember Posts: 1,039
    Happy birthday @bluedragon! And happy building! The build for the Porsche is long but very fun and satisfying when you see the result.
    bluedragonLegoboy
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    @Trikkyr good build! Did you use two sets?
  • TrikkyrTrikkyr YorkshireMember Posts: 14
    @josekalel Thanks and it's 3 sets, it's mainly the amount of orange and blue bricks 2 sets and extra bricks for the walls would probably work. I got 3 cause they were 33% off and was planning to do this with with them, 
    Continuing my Christmas builds, me and my youngest made this today:

ClutchPowerbandit778stluxLEGO_Dad77kiki180703blogzillytallblocktoocatwrangler
  • chrisalddinchrisalddin UKMember Posts: 2,861
    today. did #40206 #40223 and #10249
    #10249 maybe a redo of a older set. but it don't change the point that it looks awesome. i love that tree. wish there was a way to lock the little light in to a on mode with out having to hold it with your finger.

• starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 477
    Can't wait to start building these!

Jackad7
    Don't currently have space to put together a large set (my usual building space is occupied by a 2000 pieces jigsaw puzzle), so had fun with #75168 Yoda's Jedi Starfighter instead:

bandit778starwars4everdspigelLEGO_Dad77DeeC2_Joshtallblocktooblogzillykiki180703Jackad7
    stlux said:
    Don't currently have space to put together a large set (my usual building space is occupied by a 2000 pieces jigsaw puzzle), so had fun with #75168 Yoda's Jedi Starfighter instead:

it looks like it is trying to be a TIE?
    @chrisalddin Not something I had noticed before, but checking wookiepedia it seems that the Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor is a predecessor of the TIE series. Learning something new every day ;)
    chrisalddinkiki180703Jackad7
    still the idea of yoda in any form of TIE feels wrong.
  • Glacierfalls265Glacierfalls265 USAMember Posts: 240
    Ack no! Now you've made ME hungry! And there are no cookies in sight!
    Jackad7
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,251
    Lucky for me, at this time of year there's always some gingerbread in the house. Hmmm....pfeffernüsse or one of the ninjabread men @xiahna made?
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    VorpalRyu said:
    Lucky for me, at this time of year there's always some gingerbread in the house. Hmmm....pfeffernüsse or one of the ninjabread men @xiahna made?
    "Ninjabread"
    Either the coolest cookies ever or the second-best typo ever.
    xiahna
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,251
    Not a typo, my wife has these: http://www.fredandfriends.com/kitchen/ninjabread-men/NBREAD.html#srule=a-to-z&sz=18&start=53. She has a small collection of their products including several of their cookie cutters.
    ricecakekiki180703xiahna
    Wanted to add to the House, and nothing says Christmas Classic like the #7891 Airport Fire Truck. I like the Yellow color instead of the red. Picked this up used a while back with stickers on. It was surprisingly dust-free. And I know right away because I have a bad dust allergy. 

MooreFXcatwranglerLEGO_Dad77kiki180703
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,895
    #30399 Bowling Alley from last week's Target sale as I'm going through the shipment. Easy to slap together a polybag; I like to go by just the finished picture. I had the right color pieces for 4 more pins (it comes with 6 instead of 10).
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,896
    I built the Speed Champions Corvette Z06 sitting in the airport terminal this morning. Leftover foreign currency means not feeling guilty spending it on Lego in the Duty Free shop. I like it overall but the stickers on the roof and back window leave a lot to be desired.
    I need to get an app for the iPad that makes pics smaller in size. 

Was gonna post a pic of what I built last night but I've clogged this page like a dense turd in a small toilet and so...I'll just tell ya. Started building #4203 Excavator Transporter but realized I misplaced the large train car piece. How could I do that? I'll explain later. But I did build the Excavator and am now looking. 

BTW...I love the Transporter trucks. I think I've built 6-7 of them. I dunno why they appeal to me.