What are your opinions on Lego Movies and the Minifigures that come with them?

ethanjwallethanjwall United StatesMember Posts: 118
Personally I really like them. The minifigures are great and exclusive, too!

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,789
    They are OK.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    I guess it depends on the minifigure.

For example, I only got #30601 Scooby-Doo (with the movie) to complete the collection and not because I liked or found the figure special. On the other hand, #tlm071 Vitruvius is nothing like the ones included in the sets as it represents the character as it appears at the beginning of the movie; so it was a must have for me... and I got the 3D version of the movie :-D
    Pitfall69gmonkey76kiki180703
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,443
    edited December 2016
    The figure is the only reason for me to buy the movie. If it's a theme I collect I have to have all the sets/minifigures, with the only exception being comic con minifigures. If you can wait long enough the movie will be on Netflix/some other app and you can get it that way.
  • AanchirAanchir United StatesMember Posts: 2,803
    edited December 2016
    I haven't bought any of the DVDs that come with minifigures other than the "Everything is Awesome" edition of The LEGO Movie, which had an exclusive Vitruvius minifigure. He was awesome, as was the DVD set (lots of great special features).

I have seen some of the Star Wars and Super Heroes movies on TV and they're generally pretty funny (I love their style of humor and all the inside references), but I haven't really gone out of my way to watch them. Since a lot of them are on Netflix though I really don't have much of an excuse for NOT catching up on the ones I missed. I guess I just have a sort of a hard time getting excited for licensed themes.