Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Sales at Amazon

Comments

• lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Ditto, as well as a separate Marvel Legends I placed with them. My guess is the 'Preparing' status simply means the seller received the order.  I can't imagine it going any farther than that, especially considering they deleted all of their store's merchandise off of Amazon.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,435
    Or it is an empty box, fell of of a truck, etc.
    77ncaachamps
    edited November 2016
    Aaaaaaand TIME!  Looks like 4 hours later, I got the request to cancel the order.  I had a feeling that would happen, but it was worth the $4 to experience the ride.
    richl77ncaachamps
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 245
    Yep, email at 1:09PM. 
    77ncaachamps
    Not sure if this is price matching Target, but the #60119 LEGO ferry is on sale for 15.99 (47% off)
    MooreFXbusumoe1
    The Brickset front page has been overflowing with Amazon sales. I've been coming here for a few years and I don't recall ever seeing so many items for sale at once.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    ^ there were some glory days.  Holiday 2014 (or was it 2013?) comes to mind, when almost everything was 40% off across amazon, target, etc.  But the sales we are seeing the past couple weeks are certainly the best we've seen in at least a couple of years now.  the new airport is 37% off on Amazon right now.  That's pretty incredible
    BumblepantsmadforLEGO
    dougts said:
    ^ there were some glory days.  Holiday 2014 (or was it 2013?) comes to mind, when almost everything was 40% off across amazon, target, etc.  But the sales we are seeing the past couple weeks are certainly the best we've seen in at least a couple of years now.  the new airport is 37% off on Amazon right now.  That's pretty incredible
    Yeah, they are price matching Target's Airport set pricing. Cannot wait for BF/Cyber Monday this year, especially if some of the previous sets that could not be put into sales in the past come up with sale prices on those days.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 952
    I found an interesting way to achieve an extra 15% off on Lego (or just about anything else) at amazon.com today.

I am moving next month and filled out my change of address form, and when you are done, they give you access to many offers, including Amazon.  I decided to check and see if it would work on the exclusive Ghostbusters HQ:

It looks like if you add additional items, those will be discounted as well.  The discount is capped at $150 and the code can't be shared with another amazon account.  They gave me 11 days to use this up, so I am hoping to combine with other discounts on sale items.  Not really looking for much stuff at the moment, but perhaps I will find something! 
    BrickDancer
  • piratemania7piratemania7 New EnglandMember Posts: 2,085
    ^Ha! What type of a code was this?  From the USPS or was it an Amazon offer?
    ^Ha! What type of a code was this?  From the USPS or was it an Amazon offer?
    It was an amazon code, looked just like a code you might get from the back of a gift card.  Entered at checkout and it's automatically applied to all orders until the expiration date.
    edited November 2016
    No, I think he meant how did you get the code? Did USPS provide it when changing the address, or were you changing the address at Amazon and got the code?
    edited November 2016
    Changed at USPS.com, which shifted me to mymove.com.  I have not yet updated my address on amazon since I am not moving for another month.
    MooreFXSprinkleOtter
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Check your USPS for a moving packet (8.5" x 5.5") with promos in it.

There have been similar Best Buy coupons that you can use.
    Juniors Iron Man vs. Loki 10721 is now 7.51, limit two
    77ncaachamps
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,886
    Can't believe no one's posted yet today. amazon has a sale going right now on various sets .  bogo 40% off many of the sets already 25-30%+ and the discount stacks. two cargo trains for $105 each tax included .  two city squares $100 each with tax. lots of ninjago.

Too many sets to list. if you want a full list you can look at the amazon tracker here and try adding sets in pairs on the list. price adusts at checkout. only order one pair of sets at a time for best results. Brickpicker has been going on about it all day.
    hkcrazy88madforLEGOReesesPiecestomahawkerjosekalel
    Trains sold out, but the Service stations are about 60 USD, and the City Squares are still around at about 100 USD per
    Train stations are like 35 if you buy two as well. Passenger trains are about 90 and tax. Not sure if this is only City, but Creator seems to not be part of this offer.
    City, Ninjago, Duplo and Friends for sure. I picked up another pair of the cargo trains to part out and 2 NRG Dragons and a couple of smaller sets. The NRG Dragons at 50% off is a great deal. 
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 831
    Thanks!  Just ordered Ronin mech x 2 ($25 x 2 - 20%) Which also ends up being about 50% off.
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    Ugh, I guess I'll have to get a second job...Just ordered:

#60097 City Square
    #60051 High-Speed Passenger Train

The total came out to $195.91.
  • wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 502
    ^hopped on the same deal.  But only $180 since no tax.  Like paying full price for the city square and getting the train for free.  
    josekalel
    edited November 2016
    Unfortunately #60104 for some reason is not part of the sale, or else I would also bite on it. I would get two and make a better terminal. 

EDIT: Oh, and luck you for not state sales tax. 
    Yeah, I think the Airport for about 64 USD each is as good as the deal will get on those.

Prices also dropped on the VIP airport limo set and the fun in the park set as well and still on the BOGO.

• flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 695
    I wish Amazon Canada offered deals like this.
    edited November 2016
    I've debated on the actual airport set. That is a good price. It was a little better when target had it for the same price as the red card saved 5%. I haven't bothered getting the amazon card that saves 5% though I should with as much as I order from there. 
    I'm thinking that I could get #60050 Train Station and #60102 Airport VIP Service and it'll be less than $65 with tax for both, or instead of the Airport VIP Service I can get another #60134 Fun in the Park for $55.03 with tax for both.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 688
    I'm assuming the extra 20% is only if your a Amazon Prime member?
  • exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 219
    scotty12 said:
    I'm assuming the extra 20% is only if your a Amazon Prime member?
    Shouldn't matter, you just need to add 2 of a qualifying set or combo with another qualifying set.
  • ReesesPiecesReesesPieces Member Posts: 831
    I think they might be matching target's prices and toys r us' bogo 40% off
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    I found the Fantastic Beasts story pack for $29.99 this morning which I jumped on as it seems no one else has them on sale.
  • erequenaerequena TXMember Posts: 52
    Best buy has it for the same price as well (no GCU applies though). I think best buy will have it at the same price again between here and christmas, GCU eligible
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    erequena said:
    Best buy has it for the same price as well (no GCU applies though). I think best buy will have it at the same price again between here and christmas, GCU eligible
    Weird! GCU is usually applicable to everything!
    #31052 Vacation Getaway (RV) is 41.59 (41% off)

• JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    #71253 Fantastic Beasts story pack @ $29.99. To be delivered when its back in stock, but $30 is a good deal.
    SeijiAmasawaMegtheCat
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,386
    @jootog Thanks!
    #75094 SW Shuttle Tydirium is 72.73 (26% off)
    77ncaachampskiki180703Brickarmor
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93
    Not an actual brick set, but Lego DC Comics Super Heroes Cosmic Clash is $6.00 on DVD. It appears to (still) come with the Cosmic Boy minifig. I've had this sitting in my cart for months. $6 is the cheapest I've seen it.
    77ncaachampsmadforLEGOkiki180703chuckp
    pansyp said:
    Not an actual brick set, but Lego DC Comics Super Heroes Cosmic Clash is $6.00 on DVD. It appears to (still) come with the Cosmic Boy minifig. I've had this sitting in my cart for months. $6 is the cheapest I've seen it.
    It appears the Justice League attack of the legion of doom set with Trickster is also under 10 USD (9.39)
    pansypkiki180703
    It's that time of year again... if you spend $100 on toys from Amazon (easy to do when buying LEGO), add the Gund 2016 Bear Plush (search for that or B01FF02Q3S) to your shopping cart and it will be free. Great for an addition gift to you or a loved one!

madforLEGOJooTog
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 433
    edited November 2016
    Amazon is matching the [email protected] price for the Pet Shop at $119.99
    madforLEGOkiki180703
    dspigel said:
    Amazon is matching the [email protected] price for the Pet Shop at $119.99
    Yeah, put this in other threads, forgot the Amazon one, plus the Pet Shop is 'out of stock' at [email protected] now. Limit 1 per person.
    Slightly off topic, but those who have been a for the #30605 Finn polybag, there is a sale on amazon for the deluxe ps4 version of the game for $19.99. I don't have a PS4 yet but got that price it's worth it!
    davetheoxygenmanMegtheCatkiki180703DeeC2_Josh
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 433
    ^ That's a good deal.
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    edited November 2016
    Man, wish it was available on the XBOne at that price. 
  • ChubblesChubbles USAMember Posts: 459
    It was available on Xbox  the other day at least because that's when I bought it
    77ncaachampskiki180703
  • JodyJody Eastern USAMember Posts: 104
    #60051 High Speed Passenger train is $104.99 today.
    madforLEGO
    Jody said:
    #60051 High Speed Passenger train is $104.99 today.
    I think it has been at 104.99 since at least yesterday actually. Good deal if you need one for a collection, present, or you have missed some of the deals where the Cargo train was around 100.
    #60104 Airport is 63.19 again (37% off)
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93
    pansyp said:
    It appears the Justice League attack of the legion of doom set with Trickster is also under 10 USD (9.39)
    Attack of the Legion of Doom DVD w/ minifig is down to $7.98!
    madforLEGO