Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickset Bonfire Night Bonus Ball Bonanza (5th Nov Draw)

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,058
Brickset Bonfire Night Bonus Ball Bonanza - UK Lottery Draw 5th November 2016

To give @bendybadger some more time off, and also with a wonderful bunch of polybags donated by @SumoLego for quite a few forthcoming prize draws, here we go again for the next one.

If any new people have recently joined and wonder what this is, it's simple. Answer a stupid question, and get a number based on your post in order between 1 and 59 for the UK national lottery bonus ball.  If your number gets drawn on Saturday night you win the prize.  If you don't make the first 59 replies, well there's always next week to be a little quicker.

So, this week, courtesy of @SumoLego donations you'll be playing for a #5002145 Rocket Racoon. A very nice polybag I think you'll agree - though it will be amusing if he wins it back ;-)

This week's question is all about choices. What choice would put you in a real quandry? What would be difficult for you to decide if you really had to?

Your reply can be funny, a real story of a choice you had to make, hypothetical or whatever. Just post it and get yourself a number. Try and be a bit more creative than "Sandcrawler or Ewok Village" though ;-)

For me, the question would be "Chocolate or cheese?" If I was told I could only eat one of these for the rest of my life and not the other, that would be a real toughie.

SprinkleOtterBumblepantscatwranglerstluxkhmellymelLego_StarLobotRenegade007cjhricecakemessySumoLegoGothamConstructionCoSeijiAmasawakiki180703snowhitietallblocktoo

Comments

• flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 792
    Roast turkey, or pizza?
  • donutboydonutboy U.K.Member Posts: 762
    Music, or movies?
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,560
    To be, or not to be
  • PerijovePerijove Member Posts: 114
    Faster, better, cheaper.  When building spacecraft, you want all three, but can usually only choose two. 
    catwranglerSprinkleOtterricecake
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 321
    Wow, @Prince Draven and I have the same response....Family or money
    I left my position of 21 years, to be able to spend time with my family.  I know I won't find the same pay, but the time spent with loved ones is a far greater treasure.
    catwranglerstluxprincedravenLego_StarWicksy80ricecakedavetheoxygenmanGothamConstructionColegonut80
  • JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,472
    edited November 2016
    Hillary or Donald?

I'm glad that's a choice I'll never be asked to make!

;-)
    iso3200princedravensnowhitie
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,979
    videogame vs boardgames
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,292
    Travel or Lego

I'm constantly going back and forth between the two!
    Legogram
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,890
    Start on the international Christmas post so it can go by surface mail, or finally take the Hallowe'en decorations down? 
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    To live far away or close to home?
    catwrangler
  • steinbriquesteinbrique germanyMember Posts: 26
    Settle down  in a place or  keep travelling ?

Recently choose the first one , will see what happen
    Legogramprincedravencatwrangler
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,416
    edited November 2016
    Live close(ish) to work or spend 3x less on housing but longer commute.

Have prioritized living close(ish) to work for the past 10 years, as my time is valuable too.
    SeijiAmasawa
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 255
    Lego or video games?
    catwranglerbendybadgerricecakeSeijiAmasawa
  • caterham7caterham7 UkMember Posts: 406
    Lemon or Lime?
  • MAGNINOMINISUMBRAMAGNINOMINISUMBRA Member Posts: 993
    The truth or what they want hear - most people don't want what they think they do!
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,751
    LEGO or Megabloks?

Said noone ever...
    bendybadgeriso3200SeijiAmasawa
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,026

To have the internet whenever you wanted, but only able to access the top 10 sites, or complete internet freedom for only 10 minutes a day.

catwranglerbendybadger
  • BricklunchBricklunch UKMember Posts: 21
    A life jacket or my insulin if on a sinking ship.
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 2,147
    Honestly?

What LEGO to buy tomorrow? ;o)

(And it's not the first time I don't know what to choose either and unlikely to be the last, at least a few more days like that between now and Christmas I expect.)
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 585
    Creamy or Crunchy.

Both have an appropriate place in the world of peanut butter!
    ricecake
  • theLEGOmantheLEGOman UKMember Posts: 1,525
    Unlimited 3g data or 12gb 4g a month.

Still not sure about changing.
    bendybadger
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,269
    More free time but less things to keep me occupied, or enjoy more of everything and not stop.
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    edited November 2016
    Biscuit or cake. 
  • historymanhistoryman Member Posts: 377
    Pasta or potatoes
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 899
    Hmmm...how about not seeing the Lego Batman movie or seeing it but having to sit through listening to crappy Michael Cera voice Robin the entire time...don't worry, I can set aside my vendetta with Mr. Cera for the greater good...at least, I think I can...
  • toftof Member Posts: 147
    Cheesecake or white chocolate
  • SithLord196SithLord196 Member Posts: 1,160
    Watching the Indianapolis 500 vs. anything else that might be super important (ie birthdays, weddings, etc.)
  • ricecakericecake Maryland, USAMember Posts: 879
    C# or Java
  • SeijiAmasawaSeijiAmasawa USMember Posts: 244
    Today was the Cubs parade and rally. I thought about calling in sick to go to Wrigley but was responsible and now at work.
    I hope it won't be another 108 years before another World Series win.
    catwranglerLegogramstluxsnowhitietallblocktoo
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 1,010
    Marriage or another set?
    Renegade007cjhprincedravenSumoLegokhmellymelsnowhitietallblocktoo
  • gratefulnatgratefulnat SwitzerlandMember Posts: 329
    LEGOit or LEPINit
  • sukhsukh Member Posts: 142
    Seafood or Steak? Already asked the waiter to come back in 5 minutes three times!
  • CoviCovi BelgiumMember Posts: 308
    Bicycling or running...always my quander when I want to do some sport after work. Running is more efficient but you see always the same area.
  • LobotLobot UKMember Posts: 1,004

Do we move house next year?

Current modern house in magnolia, nice size, reasonable location or... New house, in magnolia, smaller &  considerably more expensive, but great location?

• paul_mertonpaul_merton UKMember Posts: 2,966
    edited November 2016
    Stay at work or go freelance.
    (an as-yet unresolved several-year-old quandary)
    SprinkleOtterRenegade007cjhsnowhitie
  • carnage717carnage717 U.S.AMember Posts: 166
    Legos or Hot Wheels
  • BoomDiggityBoomDiggity Member Posts: 107
    If I was offered a lot of money to work out of the country for the rest of my life.
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
    Red or white wine. Normally its seasonal so white in summer red in winter, but don't know which I'd choose if I could only have one.
  • SalamalexSalamalex UKMember Posts: 297
    Blue flowers, purple velvet, valentine roses, pink suede? Aka - which Docs to wear. 
    bandit778
  • Renegade007cjhRenegade007cjh Essex, UKMember Posts: 688
    Chores or a lie-in at the weekend... unfortunately we don't always get what we want :(
    bandit778snowhitie
  • HangedSanchezHangedSanchez United KingdomMember Posts: 310
    My next holiday has got me stumped at the moment. Central Asia next year, or save up for a few months in Japan for the Olympics..?

or take the third option: don't go on holiday at all and spend all the money on Lego instead!
    Salamalex
  • GallardoLUGallardoLU USAMember Posts: 644
    should I sell a valuable set I've had for a very long time (to pay for car repairs), or start riding my bike to work instead of fixing the car....
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 1,006
    Recently for me it was UK vs Switzerland. Got a great job offer in Switzerland which was also great for our family. However, away from friends and the relatives in the UK. Happy we chose Switzerland but we do miss the UK. We'll have one new addition to our Swiss Sanders family in April so it's definitely been great!
    iso3200stluxTheOriginalSimonBbandit778catwranglerSeijiAmasawalegonut80blogzilly
  • YodaliciousYodalicious DagobahMember Posts: 1,366
    Hmm. How do I answer this? So many ideas. I just can't decide. 
    Salamalexblogzilly
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Character issues or criminal behavior? 
  • eggsheneggshen Middleton, WIMember Posts: 586
    Guiness or Unibroue Maudite. I don't know if I could give either of those up.
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 453
    Who do I greet first when I come home from work? My dogs who always happy to see me or my wife. Who I could have inadvertently upset for some reason while I was away.
    iso3200Renegade007cjhricecakeblogzilly