Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I Need To Ask Some Specific Questions Re: Cleaning and Restoring
I've searched and read some threads and the web on the subject, but some methods I'm unclear about, maybe you all have some clarity to share.
1. Why do some people say ultrasonic washing is the way to go? Is it better?
2. What are the advantages of washing bricks in UV light? How is that not harmful to the color? I thought that faded color on product?
3. If you have dusty, dirty bricks you get in a loose/bulk parts set and you hand wash them with soapy water in a sink...how do you get the interiors of all the small parts totally dry?
4. Does Goo Gone or Acetone or other solvents harm the brick when you remove sticker residue?
5. When you are trying to restore an older set, what are some good resources for sticker replicas that look authentic without claiming to be the real thing?
Thanks...from the Question Boy...
Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Recent discussions •