Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] Wanted Friends/Elves Minidolls & Mini Dragons (Purpler/Lavender)

DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 530
Hello there, I'm aware I can go off and bricklink these if need be. But it occurs to me that some Bricksetters might have bought some Elves and Friends Sets for whatever reason but aren't interested in the Minidolls / Dragons.

Now the reason I'm on the hunt for such things is that one of my darling daughters is obsessed with the colour purple and the lighter purple aka Lavender. To that end Santa has been asked in all three letters so far (don't worry she is just writing the same letter over and over as practice not that she gets to send 3 to Santa) to obtain the following.

Any Minidoll from Friends which has a Lavender skirt. Indeed in a mix and match world it doesn't need to be a complete minidoll to be honest or even the correct top for the legs section.
Any Minidoll from Elves which is in Purple or Lavender
The Purple/Lavender Baby Dragon from Elves.

While I could go out and get the complete sets for these items she is only after the figures (and the bigger dragons later on I suspect) and we've already got some Friends and Disney Princess Sets not to mention the Star Wars sets ready for Xmas for the girls so I'm trying to do it on the cheap.

I'll try and pop back later today with the links to sets which have the items to show which ones I've been tasked to find.

I don't have much to trade - so it might be easier to just paypal.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,592
    You might want to have a look out for the Rapunzel's cart polybag, they are fairly cheap as they were a newspaper freebie. My daughter built a small army of purple minidolls by using that bag, replacing the heads and hair.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,707
    There is a lavender sea turtle in one of the Friends animal polybags too. I also have a purple fanatic in my house who enjoys that particular set a great deal. The Purple Elves dragon is in the smallest/cheapest set so you have that going for you if a trade doesn't work out.
  • DougTemplarDougTemplar Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 530
                  Guess who just noticed the typo in the subject line of "Purpler"
    ^
    | This guy.....

Anyway to pick up on that @CCC she already has Rapunzel's Cart but that is a "Long Skirt" not a short one with legs and shoes on display. But it's a good point I can use it to hopefully work out a compromise if things don't work out.

@Bumblepants ; - Please don't mention the Turtle she will complain there's no such thing as a purple turtle... But good point on the smallest Dragon Set! Thanks!

Bumblepants
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 311
    @DougTemplar, Friends #41093 has both Emma and Natasha dressed in purple.  I have both minidolls, if you don't find someone close to home.  Just send a pm if I can help you out.
    DougTemplar
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,810
    Is dark purple okay too?

I've got this one if you are intrested.
    #frnd115 Olivia Friends Olivia, Dark Purple Skirt, Dark Pink 41101 from Heartlake Grand Hotel

Coming over next week to the UK so can post from there.
    @Legogram Thanks for that offer if I don't get anywhere I'll be in touch.
    @snowhitie I'll consult on that but I believe priority for Lavender is higher however I'm sure all purple is welcome.
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    I have a bunch of extra Aira's from the sleigh set if you want one. I'm happy to give it to you and you pay postage but postage is ridiculous from the US now, you may be better buying one off Bricklink locally.
    DougTemplar
  • steinbriquesteinbrique germanyMember Posts: 26
    Lot ID 103603896  Minifig No frnd143  Name Friends Stephanie Medium Lavender Skirt White Top with Stars Magenta Bow 

Are you looking for this ?
    I am in Germany , but can possibly send from Uk on the second week of november.
    I have 2 of them and different purple , have a look on my Bricklink store ( steinbriquestore). don't look at price we can arrange that.
    DougTemplar
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,810
    edited October 2016
    ^^^ okay, PM me if you'd like it.
    DougTemplar
    So to add to the confusion we are also to get the small blue Dragon as my other daughter has asked for it!

Thanks Folks think we've managed to get everything we were after.
    bandit778steinbriqueBumblepantsLegogram