Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego for the blind

Hi Brickset Users, I am a blind Lego fan. My sighted friend and I invented a system that enables blind people to build Lego sets independently! You can see it in action at and you can find our accessible text-based instructions at legofortheblind.com! Thanks!
MynatttallblocktooCoolguy5000catwranglersteinbriquepaul_mertonstluxLego_StarkhmellymelJohnyk668AllBrickColoradoBricksjosekalelPitfall69dspigelsnowhitieBricklover18DoctorMcGannGoldchainsRedbullgivesuwindMegtheCatmaaaaaaadavetheoxygenmanbobotechGalactus

Comments

• MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 569
    And I always find CMF bags to be complicated...

I must say that I really enjoyed the documentary and it's a really great idea! 
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,520
    I really enjoyed the documentary! I think it's amazing that everyone can experience lego no matter what their situation is. 
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,790
    This is awesome; thanks for posting! 
  • motya105motya105 USMember Posts: 5
    Thanks so much to everyone for watching!
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,857
    edited October 2016
    Thank you for posting, it's really something. I'm also very impressed with the woman (I forget her name) that comes up with all the text. It's great to hear about this and I'm glad the internet gives you a chance to share it with other people. Good luck with it and enjoy the building!

One extra question: what do you do with colours, does somebody pre-sort them?
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    My class just read about them in Time for Kids!
  • motya105motya105 USMember Posts: 5

Snowhitie, Thanks so much for watching! Lilya pre-sorts the colors for me to make the building process faster.