Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Comments

• JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    I'll be returning 5 of the 6 orders to my local retail LEGO store since its way below the $200 limit.

In other news, just came back from my local LEGO store with #10254 Winter Holiday Train and the #40222 Holiday Countdown Calendar promo.

For those interested, and if don't already know, #40222 says in small letter in the upper-right corner: "Models cannot be built at the same time". Box is Architecture/Ideas style, parts come in 4 small bags, and instructions are in 2 numbered booklets (12 models on each booklet). First impression: meh! We'll see if it improves after I start building the models.
    josekalel
  • KingAlanIKingAlanI Rochester, NYMember Posts: 1,861
    My 1 order has shipping email sent, order marked as complete still including Revan.
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    Several orders on the way,all include Revan.The first order I placed was the last to ship
  • MegtheCatMegtheCat Houston, TXMember Posts: 497
    Anyone else find that their tracking number does not bring up any results? Probably just means that all the orders are still in the warehouse awaiting pick-up.

In better news, my VIP points from Fridays's order have now been added to my account. Only $16 away from having $35 rewards to spend. After double VIP ends of course.
    MooreFXKingAlanIkiki180703
    edited October 2016
    Tracking numbers often take a day or two to work.

Thanks for the reminder to avoid spending VIP points while I could be accumulating more.
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 176
    ^^ It will probably show up Monday, then FedEx will take another day to actually pick it up most of the time it seems lately.  This should put me at $60 in rewards, trying to make Brick Friday less painful for the Snow Globe.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 702
    Be careful.  The VIP points subtract from your total and may disqualify you from the snow globe.
    I haven't tried online before but in store, at least Potomac Mills, VA, you can stack a point redemption and free w/ purchase item.
    MooreFX
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    I tried to order on Sept 29th around 9:10pm,  and the page stay on the process your information for over 5 minutes.  but  received the email confirmation while the order still show processing.  Next morning, i checked on the web, order showed on server,  even double VIP point show up on my account  yesterday.  so Everything is good
  • dspigeldspigel Seoul, KoreaMember Posts: 427
    My two force Friday orders were delivered today. Both had Darth Revans, however one order gave me an extra Lavaria. So I have 3 more now.
    I knew you don't earn more VIP points based on ones you spend, but I have no idea whether spending points counts towards order threshholds.
    I'm thinking about what I might order besides Brick Bank. #75826 seems like a decent castle set once I BrickLink the figures and other Angry Birds specific things. Maybe that and a #41108 to have just enough to get #40222.
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    KingAlanI said:
    I knew you don't earn more VIP points based on ones you spend, but I have no idea whether spending points counts towards order threshholds.
    I'm thinking about what I might order besides Brick Bank. #75826 seems like a decent castle set once I BrickLink the figures and other Angry Birds specific things. Maybe that and a #41108 to have just enough to get #40222.
    They count towards threseholds. Spending $95 points and $5 gets you the $99 GWP. 
    KingAlanI
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,782
    edited October 2016
    My first order from last week's online carnage arrived...

(@scoiltreasa should be very happy!)
    Coolguy5000
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    All three of my orders have arrived, can't wait to open them on Saturday!
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    Temple of Airjitzu is $99.99 (yes) at LEGO Store locations in Disneyland and Disney World  only.  One per household. 
  • erequenaerequena TXMember Posts: 52
    Ma1234 said:
    Temple of Airjitzu is $99.99 (yes) at LEGO Store locations in Disneyland and Disney World  only.  One per household. 
    Well that sucks. Now I'll never feel good buying it knowing it reached $99 at some point :( 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,782
    For those keeping track, all of my orders did arrive - and I did get a total of five Revans as a result.

(And two Rey Speeders, two huge PaB orders and three BB-8 keychains.)

Anyone interested in an Ultimate Laveria?
    Interestingly, the bottom seam of my shipping box was actually taped up this time. Could it be my unhappy feedback from a previous order got noticed?
  • LegogramLegogram PA USAMember Posts: 311
    The bottom seam of my boxes have always been taped, until the last box I received this week.  Maybe I need to let them know too.  They need to have some training on packaging, that's for sure.  And, from someone who works in the corrugated industry, I can tell you their boxes are a disgrace.
    I got my order a few days ago. Darth Revan has BrickLink average price around $30 and at least $20 or so, so I wish I had placed a bunch of small orders.
  • pookiepookie Member Posts: 155
    Temple for $99. Now that is a great deal thanks for the heads up. 
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 721
    Wow. What a deal! No hope for me in NC I guess.
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 763
    I got my Darth Revan order and they gave me a micro fighter that's crushed on one side. The shipment box was fine though. 
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 938
    My 6 orders arrived. So 6 Revans and 6 #75132 First Order Battle Pack.

5 of the battle pack boxes are crushed. 1 in perfect condition. Guess which one I'm keeping? :-)

Actually, I'm thinking about keeping 3 of them (for a total of 4 with the one I already had) as it will build a nice small army, and I guess the part selection is decent. But not sure I want all 6 of them. Maybe the Revans will prove useful in future trades.
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    Ma1234 said:
    Interesting. My parents are headed in to Epcot today. Checking to see if she will consider a slight detour on the way in. Thanks!
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    My mom talked to the DW store. Temple of Airjitzu now OOS at that location.
    My #75132 box was also crushed. No worries as I'm parting it out.
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 591
    Came home after the holiday weekend to see my dining room table full of Lego shipments.  The 5 Revan orders stacked on top of The Disney Castle.  Can't wait to bust into them after work!
  • preusspreuss CanadaMember Posts: 89
    Disney Castle is available again at Canadian [email protected] I've decided not to buy it at this time, though... already spent too much on LEGO this month and don't really want another countdown calendar.
    KingAlanIkiki180703
    @preuss yeah i'm in no rush to get #40222 either, especially since I see a lot of [email protected] deals I'd rather use my LEGO budget on.
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 680
    Some LEGO Dimension sets on sale $5.99.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,707
    Also of note, Minecraft Fortress #21127, Belle's Enchanted Castle #41067, Axel's Tower Carrier #70322 and the Halloween Vampire #40203 for $4.99
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,439
    Has anyone purchased S16 recently through [email protected]?
    Are the packages straight out of the box or already "felt" packages from their stores?
  • floridabrickfloridabrick Central FLMember Posts: 158
    Quite certain stores aren't filling any [email protected] orders.  

But s16 specifically - my order a month or 2 ago seemed completely random to me.  
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    I ordered series 16 from [email protected] and got mixels in return. 
    DedgeckoPumpkin_3CK5kiki180703
  • exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 209
    Has anyone purchased S16 recently through [email protected]?
    Are the packages straight out of the box or already "felt" packages from their stores?
    They are random, pulled straight from the case.  I received 2 Banana Guys on one order, probably next to each other in the case.
    KingAlanIkiki180703
  • monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 591
    I also had good results ordering S16 from [email protected]  We got a few of the harder to find figures and seemed like a decent random assortment. As opposed to when I let kids grab a few randomly when we go to the Lego store and we end up with 4 Desert Warriors. 
    KingAlanIdspigelkiki180703
    Desert Warrior is a likely reject when searching S16. When searching fresh cases I often notice figure in the same part of a case. So those make sense to me.
    josekalelkiki180703
    ^True, I bought a Desert Warrior by accident. I blame it on finger fatigue.
    madforLEGOClutchPowerKingAlanI
  • sonsofscevasonsofsceva 1904 World's FairMember Posts: 537
    I didn't see it earlier in the thread, but several of the Wave 1  and 2 Dimensions sets are 50% off - Doctor Who and Portal 2 Level Packs, Scooby-Doo & Jurassic World Team Packs, and several of the Wave 1 Fun Packs.
    When I was new at feeling S16, I think I got Desert Warrior confused with other figs, maybe thought the turban was another helmet or hair piece.
    josekalelkiki180703
  • LegoTTLegoTT Member Posts: 479
    Snagged the Pilgrim Feast for $4.99 and the Bart Simpson and Wizard of Oz Dimension Packs for $5.99 each. US Store.
    77ncaachamps
    Not sure if it has been said yet but a number of 2017 sets are now available including a few DC girls sets, small City stuff like the Pizza Van, and small Creator sets like the Dinosaurs.
    thedingman5
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 779
    Not sure if it has been said yet but a number of 2017 sets are now available including a few DC girls sets, small City stuff like the Pizza Van, and small Creator sets like the Dinosaurs.
    They're are available to view, but you can't buy them yet. Some Juniors and Technic are also up as well.
    ^weird, had 'add to bag' buttons when I was browsing. 
    ^^  For me they show as pre-order which I don't think I've ever seen at [email protected] before.
  • tomahawkertomahawker Member Posts: 167
    @Bumblepants, I was able to add them to my cart, but I did not check out.  Now they have been removed and I can't add them.  Looks like somebody jumped the gun.  Wish I had pulled the trigger on the order!
    MooreFX
  • Rainstorm26Rainstorm26 Chicago Burbs USA (and sometimes Ireland)Member Posts: 1,004
    ^Yeah, like that order wouldn't have been cancelled or anything. ;)
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,305
    LEGO VIP pre brick friday promo going on now. VIP Double points and Snowglobe appear in cart for purchases over 99 dollars. A Bit disappointed in that the toy soldier ornament did not reappear. Also not sure if LEGO's system is catching up, but not much in the sales and deals section right now.

• cooldude00cooldude00 ukMember Posts: 44
    yep don't see any new items for sales/deals section either