Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Star Wars 7191 X Wing Fighter UCS for Sale

KnightOfNiKnightOfNi Bristol UKMember Posts: 12
Hi.

Looking to sell my UCS X-Wing 7191 which I bought new many years ago and once built has been sitting in the attic ever since. The box is in decent shape, the Lego is all perfect, the original sticker sheet and instructions are included. This is about as good as it gets for an opened set. I have built it, and dismantled it to check it's all still there and to take photos.

I was thinking of £400, it's hard to know what to ask for but it seems to be a fair price and I guess I'll get told if it isn't lol.

Let me know if you are interested :)

Thanks.

Comments

• SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,757
    I'm not going to say that the box and instructions don't add value, but someone else here was trying to sell a UCS X-Wing for $250.
    (not trying to be rude or anything- it just looked like you wanted feedback on your pricing)
  • KnightOfNiKnightOfNi Bristol UKMember Posts: 12
    Hi.  OK, thanks for the info. I chose the price as I'd seen some go on ebay for over £300 not as nice as this one (no box, stickers applied etc) and the current new / sealed ones are over £900 so £400 seemed a fair price to aim for. Having not sold on here before I didn't know if using eBay prices as a guideline was realistic or not.
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,436
    Not wanting to highjack this thread, but I usually check BrickLink to see what a set has actually sold for over the past 6 months.
    Nice X-Wing!
  • KnightOfNiKnightOfNi Bristol UKMember Posts: 12
    Hey.

Thanks, that was a great suggestion - I hadn't thought of that.
    It's very interesting reading too......

According to Bricklink the average SOLD price for a used 7191 was £293.13, with one going for £427.26 in the last 6 months.

The average used price for sale is currently £411.12, with one up at £756.63

Looking at just the sticker sheet on it's own, one sold for £78.05 and the average price is £118!

I would consider the condition of mine to be well above average, and has a complete original sticker sheet, so it makes my £400 asking price seem fair, especially considering it is lower than the average for sale price on Bricklink.

Thanks.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,834
    My first reaction when I saw this thread yesterday was "Wow!  Bargain!!!" and if I didn't already have two new ones I would have snapped this up.

£400 for this piece seems like a good price to me.
    SumoLegoLobotKnightOfNikiki180703Redbullgivesuwind
  • dermott47dermott47 Member Posts: 5
    interested if you would post to northern Ireland, message me if you can
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Ah, the grand-daddy of all USC's! Still looking great after 16 years!