Sets I would love to see in the future

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 283
Hello, I am a recurrent LEGO buyer but there are still a few sets I have yet to see (either from themes like Star Wars or general LEGO). The sets I would love to see are:
Star Wars-
Episode 3 Crab Droids (six legged droids with weapons on the underside with the tip of the legs with claw like attachments to scale difficult terrain but it has been proven effective at close range combat againts the GAR (Grand Army of the Republic) troopers;
Clone Wars Umbaran Ballon like ships (these are seen in the Darkness on Umbara arc hovering in space with an oval shape);
Star Wars Deth Troopers (think zombies in Star Wars part of the same named novel that is very clearly for an adult audience, but the zombies themselves shouldn't necessarily be restricted because of it, after all LEGO has made multiple of the living death in various themes (including Legends of Chima).
VBaskin2008

Comments

• BrickHunterBrickHunter CAMember Posts: 18
    Hello, I just submitted Lego Ideas set called Pirates of the Caribbean the Ride.
    Please support this project if you like it.    I would also appreciate your thoughts on it. Thanks.https://ideas.lego.com/projects/135980
    LordmoralVBaskin2008
  • BrickHunterBrickHunter CAMember Posts: 18
    Would Love your support on my Lego Ideas submission. :D
    VBaskin2008legomental
  • Jackad7Jackad7 Wisconsin Member Posts: 486
    Crab droids- strongly agree, could use some for Utapau. 
    Aldo would love to see some Prequel trilogy UCS sets. There are two ( plus 3ish that span both movies) that are from the first three and they're way underusing those ships. Unless their waiting for the generation that was born into the prequels to grow into the collecting phase?
    catwranglerLordmoralVBaskin2008
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 283
    edited March 2016
    Brickset is doing a list of the MIA Lego Star Wars sets. It's now going on the Episode II sets which I also want: 
    Coruscant Pursuit (a remake that needs to happen), and the Acclamator Class Cruiser (also known as Slave Ships during the Imperial Era).

http://brickset.com/article/19701/what-s-missing-attack-of-the-clones#comments
    VBaskin2008
  • Legopassion8Legopassion8 North CarolinaMember Posts: 1,180
    I want a Married With Children vignette complete with fancy packaging and a nice instruction booklet.
    VBaskin2008
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Game of thrones, the minifigures and some of the builds would be awesome.
    VBaskin2008mr.pigglesAdzbadboy
  • ajm390ajm390 Nelsons own CountyMember Posts: 38
    I would love to see a modular railway station, that you could expand to the size of your choice. A nice station building, platform sections and a pair of ramps
    catwranglerVBaskin2008tallblocktoolegomental
  • VBaskin2008VBaskin2008 Member Posts: 181
    I Want to see to bring other HB toons as LEGO sets.
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 567
    edited March 2016
    Thats a bold thing to say... bold move.

Personally I would enjoy seeing more from the Ghostbusters line, well what can you expect from a ghost busters and Bill Murray fan. I guess also some more Back to the Future Sets, heck while we are at it, just have 80s sets. 
    catwranglerVBaskin2008
    Like Inspector Gadget?
    graphite
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,240
    ^ That would be awesome.
    VBaskin2008
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,707
    Mynatt said:
    Thats a bold thing to say... bold move.

Personally I would enjoy seeing more from the Ghostbusters line, well what can you expect from a ghost busters and Bill Murray fan. I guess also some more Back to the Future Sets, heck while we are at it, just have 80s sets. 
    What more is there to do for GB? A large Stay Puft but beyond that ...?
    VBaskin2008
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,290
    CCC said:
    What more is there to do for GB? A large Stay Puft but beyond that ...?
    Sewer full of slime or walking Statue of Liberty from number 2?
    catwranglerVBaskin2008
    I have just realized the following, we need a new Hospital to attend crisis on both planet Lego and Space Lego.
    VBaskin2008
    graphite said:
    ^ That would be awesome.
    I Knew you would.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,331
    Doctor Who line, or at least a CMF line
    PeteMVBaskin2008BumblepantsAdzbadboy
  • PeteMPeteM Gallifrey (near Bristol)Member Posts: 399
    Seconded!
    VBaskin2008Bumblepants
    edited April 2016
    I'd like a feminine minifigure torso piece that says, "I'm Sherlock'd" on it. (Sherlock Vignette of some sort. The pop culture stuff helps keep my wife interested in Lego)
    VBaskin2008Lordmoral
    edited April 2016
    A Witcher series Lego sets (Lego made Lord of the Rings so it's not so far off this videogame series, although it also has some other more mature content).
    VBaskin2008
  • CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    The biggest thing missing from my wishlist is probably the Wizard of Oz. I would love to see the main characters as minifigs at a minimum. Dimensions gives me hope this may happen someday.
    MosdvscatwranglerVBaskin2008
    Got another one for the bag: 
    -a school;

VBaskin2008
  • wardmwardm BelgiumMember Posts: 551
    Why not any word on Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them? :( LEGO did well with the Harry Potter theme, so why leave this new trilogy behind??? The first movie is already coming out in November
    VBaskin2008LordmoralAdzbadboy
    How bout that winter village holiday train Lego keeps putting off every winter?
    VBaskin2008
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 994
    edited April 2016
    glen a larson   CMF line

or

80ies action hero series  CMF line
    dat way A-team could also be included

or

bikini girls set or beaty contest set with minifigs (not dolls)

or

hooker cmf line (very unlikely)
    LordmoralVBaskin2008
    wardm said:
    Why not any word on Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them? :( LEGO did well with the Harry Potter theme, so why leave this new trilogy behind??? The first movie is already coming out in November
    That may have happened because LEGO no longer has the license or they are working on it.
    VBaskin2008
  • MattDawsonMattDawson Solihull, UKMember Posts: 1,202
    PeteM said:
    Seconded!
    Unlikely, considering how bad the MegaBlocks line sold, at least near me.

Plus all the new parts that would have to be moulded... 
    VBaskin2008
    Two Words...

SPACE PIRATES

Speaking of pirate ships....ever see the end of Peter Pan(Disney)? They fly off in a beautiful GOLDEN pirate ship. Lego dat!
    LordmoralBitsyww2
    Two Words...

SPACE PIRATES

Speaking of pirate ships....ever see the end of Peter Pan(Disney)? They fly off in a beautiful GOLDEN pirate ship. Lego dat!
    I am thinking that the animated Disney movie adaptation of Treasure Planet would be a better example of what you are thinking.
    VBaskin2008
    Lordmoral said:
    Two Words...

SPACE PIRATES

I am thinking that the animated Disney movie adaptation of Treasure Planet would be a better example of what you are thinking.
    AMEN! I Mean we've got Sky Pirates why not Space Pirates?!
    Lordmoral
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    ^ Because when Disney tried it, it flopped?
    VBaskin2008
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,757
    Two Words...

SPACE PIRATES

I could see it happening if Nexo Knights sells well (any word on that yet?) - it's the same sort of idea, combining an evergreen historical theme with space... there could be some awesome ships and bases. 
    VBaskin2008
  • Tufted_duckTufted_duck Edinburgh Member Posts: 77
    ^would Nexo Knights have put them off that sort of crossover though? Seems like that was an idea so much better in thought than execution.

Unless its doing well with the target market? 

I'd like to see a good 'near future' space line that was all about exploration. Don't think that's going to happen though due to the narrative requirements for set design.

Although Arctic sets dont have stories and villains do they?
    VBaskin2008
    Lordmoral said:
    Two Words...

SPACE PIRATES

I am thinking that the animated Disney movie adaptation of Treasure Planet would be a better example of what you are thinking
    VBaskin2008Lordmoral
    No. Peter Pan. Like I said. See?

VBaskin2008Lordmoral
    edited April 2016
    Space Pirates. Like the Starjammers. You saw the Martian, right?

Anyways

Ninjago--Extreme Ninja
    Nexoknight--Extreme Castle

The idea here is to make the Pirate line extreme with a combination of space. Sounds dumb but kids seem to love the crazy stuff. My daughter anyways. 

@catwrangler

You rock!
    catwranglerVBaskin2008Lordmoral
    Sky Pirates.... No...no....no

I...Don't....like.....steam punk.
    VBaskin2008
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    Space Pirates, excellent idea. Reminds me of playing Wing Commander: Privateer back in the day. Could be amazing but I expect it would turn out more like this...

VBaskin2008
    Sky Pirates.... No...no....no

I...Don't....like.....steam punk.
    YO! What's the matter with Steampunk & Dieselpunk?
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,282
    not sure a pearl gold pirate ship would look that good.
    VBaskin2008
    edited April 2016
    ....nor does eating snails.

(Whhhhhhaaaaaaa!?)
    VBaskin2008
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    Two Words...

SPACE PIRATES

Perhaps some Captain Harlock sets????
    VBaskin2008
  • crazycarlcrazycarl USAMember Posts: 392
    I would like to see some from of classic space make a comeback.
    VBaskin2008TheOriginalSimonBJudgeChuck
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,876
    That one wasn't really a hospital. More like an urgent care.
    VBaskin2008gmonkey76
    prevere said:
    That one wasn't really a hospital. More like an urgent care.
    It still has the pieces I need to make an entire floor dedicated to medical care (trying to make a modular with two towers: first floor of both will be office spaces to put minifigures to work, second floors condos to give them home, by the third floor they start to be different with one side a hospital and the other a jail, forth floor on one will be depot while the other is a hell port. The roof on the depot will be another heliport.
    VBaskin2008
  • Scott1Scott1 United StatesMember Posts: 48
    I'd love to see a SWAT team for City. Or at least policemen with balaclavas and helmets as an expansion for the "Elite Police" that came out a few years ago. Also a post office, factory, museum, and hardware store come to mind. Very unlikely, but maybe even a place of worship like a church, mosque, synagogue, or pagoda.
    LordmoralVBaskin2008
    I Think that both Life on Mars & Mars Mission deserves a 2nd shot, as well for the Legends of Chima, HERO Factory, LEGO Agents & Ultra Agents, and of course Knights' Kingdom and the Alpha Team!
    Lordmoral
  • VorpalRyuVorpalRyu AustraliaMember Posts: 2,245
    On the Marvel front, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D sets, a few more sets involving other characters that have been featured in the Lego Marvel games. It would great to get Bruce Banner & Peter Parker minifigures finally.

In general, maybe a revisit of the original Space Lego series. A video games arcade would be nice, as a Modular or City set.
    LordmoralMegtheCatVBaskin2008
    edited October 2016
    The Graphic Artists at DeCool suck. Their Pokémon sets look sh-tty. So again....I really, really want Lego Pokémon to happen. I swear you can't tell the Danish anything cause they think they know everything.

(What?)

Work together or else!
    VBaskin2008
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,861
    ^  Ironic, coming from the land of the dollar bill...
    VBaskin2008TheMaker37