Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Valentine's Day Box 40029 In Retail Stores?

bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
edited January 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Has anyone seen these in Target or Walmart yet? Will they be carried there? Not close to TRU or LEGO Retail and would rather avoid S&H. Thanks.

Comments

• therittertheritter Member Posts: 10
    There was a tag on the shelf for this in Target in the Valentines day section. There were none on the shelf yet, so I kind of wondered what it was.
  • bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
    Oh, that is great. Thanks for the reply.
  • evantylerevantyler Central OhioMember Posts: 64
    Anyone successfully found these in a Target store? If not, I'll head to my nearest LEGO store this weekend. I think it looks to be a cute Valentine set...
  • bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
    I have not seen them at my closest Target, but have not been to any others. I ended up ordering them at [email protected] while ordering b'day presents for my son.
  • scratchdeskscratchdesk Member Posts: 155
    What did the Tag on the shelf of Target say? I have seen some tags but they don't mention a specific set. One Target had the Friends polys in that bin, another had random leftovers (the car and toy story).
  • OdinduskOdindusk Member Posts: 763
    I bought one from [email protected] The Indy store said they've already gone through them all and aren't expecting any more for their store. I figured I should buy one while I can. If they end up at Target I'll try to grab another 1-2.
  • legirllegirl Member Posts: 105
    I picked one up from a lego store recently and I love it, definitely worth trying to get hold of
  • llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
    the 40000 series is Lego Shop only. So only can find it in Lego stores or [email protected]
  • JenniJenni USAMember Posts: 1,378
    @scratchdesk Thank you for mentioning the Friends polybag, I seriously hadn't considered it being in the Valentine's section and can now stop checking the polybags in all the checkout aisles every time I'm in Target :).

Didn't see any boxes, got ours at a LEGO store last week.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,298
    I don't think Target will carry these at all.
  • scubagirlscubagirl Member Posts: 12
    I just purchased one yesterday from [email protected] with the Mini Hogwarts Express both were $4.99. Love it for Valentine's day.
  • notyounotyou Member Posts: 2
    I picked one up from the local lego store.. they probably had about a dozen on the floor by registers, not sure if more stock in the back though
  • doodlebirddoodlebird Austin. Texas. Member Posts: 85
    austin store told me the same story as odindusk... when i bought mine, they said they weren't going to restock.
  • maesterjaymaesterjay Member Posts: 71
    as far as stores are concern I have noticed a trend that all the polybags they get start with "300" and the valentine start with "400" and has not been seen in retail stores. I guess we can test my theory with the new HP set 40028 which is available at [email protected]