Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Halloween & Xmas Seasonal Sets at Lego Store

pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93
Stopped in at the Lego Store to see the Cinderella castle build IRL and spotted #40203 a seasonal set for Halloween with a Dracula and a bat. It's a little too Mixel-y for me, and I'm not huge on Halloween, so I skipped it.  

It's on the Lego store online, too. (Sorry if this isn't new news, I did a quick search for 40203 and got nothing).

There was also an Xmas magnet with Santa and a small tree. Snap is below. I missed getting the number.

Comments

• 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    ^ #853353 Santa magnet set
    pansyp
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,385
    is that santa from the 90's?
    TwoToneBricks
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 761
    I think its from the 70s.  I can tell from the building technique of the tree, and the cheesy music playing in the background ( think, "wah" guitar).  Sorry lol its late and I'm tired lol.  Santa has that sparkle in his eye.
    snowhitie
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 761
    Please don't hate/boot me...I've seen many forums go the completely opposite direction...just last week, there were discussions ongoing for a certain act involving a Star Wars minifig...
  • HokieJoe99HokieJoe99 Member Posts: 349
    I got that magnet set 5 years ago. Back then it was used to celebrate Christmas, not Holiday. 
    dspigelbobabrickssnowhitieBumblepantsmadforLEGO
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,839
    they need to make a Festivus pole set with a Frank Costanza minifig, I'd buy that.
    gmonkey76flordBricklover18spepperkiki180703prevere
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 705
    A big dining table with 5-6 minifigs in holiday sweaters for the Airing of Grievances would be a Day 1 purchase for me.
    bobabricksToc13kiki180703
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    If they even did a simple Seinfeld set with just the cast members I would be happy.
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 939
    ^ A la Big Bang Theory? Seinfeld's apartment with all four characters, couch and refrigerator.

I was never a big fan of the show (like it, but that's all), but will buy such a set.

While we're at it, I'll welcome a Friends set: Monica's apartment and all six characters.
    snowhitiestluxkiki180703
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Yes like the Big Bang theory set, I think a lot of AFOLs would buy it. 
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 327
    I would buy a cheers set with the bar and pool room, Sam's office. 
    1265stluxkiki180703
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,287
    Wasn't a MOC (in the Lego Boston store?) of the Cheers bar not posted somewhere here a couple of days ago? Looked like it would be great as on official set.
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,410
    @stlux yes- in the "status" thread.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    edited September 2016
    I actually liked the outside Cheers facade better then the inside detail.