Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

71014 DFB German Soccer Minifigs

12346»

Comments

• TeroTero U.K. Member Posts: 6
    I'm sure with a FOI request you couldn't find out the total number produced 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,048
    FOI? I don't think Lego has every published their production figures.  They are under no obligation do to so - as they are a privately held company.
    KingAlanI
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    So these are officially retired based on another letter I just saw. Not surprised. We have Xmas production under way, Disney underway, season 16 leaked so under production. etc
    BACbrixkiki180703
  • bobabricksbobabricks Vancouver, BC, CanadaMember Posts: 1,840
    If anybody is having a hard time finding Joachim Low, try smelling, I'm pretty sure that CMF is scented...

William_Townsleykiki180703ARo2891brumeyMattsWhatAdeelZubair77ncaachampsINDYJONAS
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    edited June 2016
    sales are really poor.
    local store has them besides the register since release now. box still looks full! paying them a visit again today and asking for a full box if they have one!

why sell dfb minifigures in austria?  who's masterstroke ? its not like we austrians like germans! germany is austrias nemesis in regards to football!
  • William_TownsleyWilliam_Townsley Perth, Scotland Member Posts: 880
    Could you try feel out a manager. I'm after one 
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,864
    A bit of a dire match tonight. They made minifigs of them? What a waste.

Northern Ireland to win the group! :-)
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Aanchir said:
    Could you try feel out a manager. I'm after one 
    I think most stores will probably kick you out or call the police on you for trying to do that.
    Not if you do so outside of your pants.
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    like the "where are my pants"-guy ? 

outside of your pants?!?  explain!
  • MaxBMaxB GermanyMember Posts: 8
    I am also a collector of Die Mannschaft series and enjoy them. I have completed series and extras of my best liked players.
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
    If they'll do a Iceland Team,i will be all in :)
    AllBrickkiki180703
    Only for sale at Iceland Supermarkets.

I wish we do get another Football Team/Sports Team done. It would be nice to have The French Football Team complete with baguettes or The @SumoLego Soccer Team complete with Sausages 
    77ncaachampskiki180703
  • thebeermonkeythebeermonkey GlasgowMember Posts: 390
    After England's Brexit tonight, I reckon the Iceland squad minifigs would go down a storm up here in Scotland. England out of Europe twice in a week. 
    DiggydoesDaraghAllBrick77ncaachampskiki180703
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Have these got retired. I am so behind the times. I bought a box and forgot about them.
    After England's Brexit tonight, I reckon the Iceland squad minifigs would go down a storm up here in Scotland. England out of Europe twice in a week. 
    Scotland, never been in Europe without England with some previous history of being dumped out by England.

Although England were crap last night. And now they're thinking of Gareth Southgate ... that'll be three shirts each for 2018.
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 589
    Has anyone had found a way to display the DFB figures with the soccer ball? I have been looking around to see if there was a good solution but with no luck.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    ^that's pretty cool.  You made that about as interesting of a display that you could....I like it.  I don't follow soccer at all, but that is cool to look at.
  • MynattMynatt OH/NYMember Posts: 589

Just trying a few solutions out and kinda liked this one. Then have some plans to put team GB on the bottom row.
    SumoLegosnowhitiekiki180703Lego_StarstluxricecakeLittleLori
  • sweetness34sweetness34 San Diego, CA.Member Posts: 327
    I also choose to not display the balls
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,048
    edited August 2016
    ^ I find your lack of balls disturbing.
    sweetness34stluxkiki180703
    I feel it's easier to display without the balls 
    If anyone is after a set, there is a seller on BL currently doing them for Euro 79.95 plus 8 Euro shipping, plus 4% paypal fee. All in, that makes a set Euro 91.50ish or £80ish. I have no connection with the seller but thought I'd highlight it for anyone that is after a set.

http://www.bricklink.com/store/home.page?p=Zacho81#/shop?o={"showHomeItems":1}

iso3200Legoboykiki180703
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    That's actually a pretty good price for US folks. 

When I bought mine in late June/early July, they were around $120