Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Does anyone know if Batman and Helm's Deep board games are being released in US?

2»

Comments

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,287
  • pellaeonpellaeon Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2013
    Crap, looks like I may have missed out on these games. If anyone has or can get an extra 50003 Batman, please let me know!! I've got stuff to trade: Killer Croc figure, Spartans, etc.

I do see it for sale at a bunch of stores in Australia, but none of them seem to ship internationally… see: http://www.mightyape.com.au/product/LEGO-Games-Batman-50003/21393470/
  • TrenthTrenth Member Posts: 162
    Oh no! I wish I would have paid closer attention to this. If any fellow bricksetter are still shipping please let me know. I am trying to get the Helm's Deep game.
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    I'll can have a look and see what I can find later in the week for those still after one or both (I'm in Australia), as I have seen the games around in a few stores. Not sure how great the price will be as postage will be expensive to the US. I'll know if I get hold of any on Thursday as I'm a bit busy today and tomorrow.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    @Basta , do you know off hand what stores might have these in Sydney? I can set a few people on the hunt.
    Myer is the one I know I have seen them in, they have a sale starting Thursday, 20% off plus 10% extra for Myer one members. Both these games are $49.99 so they should come down to $36 AUD. I can't remember if other stores have them or not but Target, BigW and Kmart are they ones who may.
  • Hey,

I have had a number of requests to ship sets to the US. For the benefit of others the pricing is as follows:

50011 @ cost: $46
    Shipping to US incl tracking: $20
    (not courier, but should be reliable, approx 10 business day)

So $66 shipped. Probably around $10 cheaper to ship without the box. Looks like they currently have around 10 in stock.

50003 has similar shipping with cost price of $37.

I am going to order and ship these early next week, so please PM me before then if you are interested.
    SirKevbagsJosephklatu003TrenthLegoboypellaeon
  • TrenthTrenth Member Posts: 162
    ^ Hey, Sounds great! I messaged you.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @margot Battle of Hoth game was on sale via amazon .fr/.it/.de/.es several times in the past year... i got my two copies from .it iirc, cost me a little less than MSRP shipped to NYC
    margot
    edited September 2013
    I managed to get 3 of each #50011 & #50003. Price was a little better then expected as these are boardgames and they were 25% off + an extra 10%.

Cost of each game was $33.72

Myer Receipt for Lego games

Preferably I would like to send these as sets of 2 games, so 3 x lots of both games, as this will be less packaging for me and cheaper for you. If no one is interested in both I will send singly.

Cost:
    2 Games = $67.44
    Std Air Mail = $41.40
    Insurance = 9.60
    Total = $118.44 ($59.22 Each)

1 Game = $33.72
    Std Air Mail = $28.90
    Insurance = $9.60
    Total = $80.32

I am willing to ship without Insurance, but I take no responsibility for lost items (i.e. no refunds). I would also like to only send to those who want the games, so not for resale.

Also please note these postage prices are for up to 1kg & 1.5kg (2 x games), the games weigh 565grams each. So I need to keep packaging to around 400 grams which should be fine, but may be a little tight for both games, (Will be placed in a box that is a perfect fit for the games) if you want these to be sent really well packed, i.e. double boxed extra corner protection etc. it may push them over the limits which will change the postage price.

Prices above are in AUD so the US price will be a little less but by the time Paypal converts the currency I assume it will be close to that listed (I would like to receive AUD please).

For those who would like reference's before sending money to the other side of the globe :)

I have done a few trades on Brickset and have feedback in the "Marketplace Feedback for Buyers" thread. I also donated a prize to the Brickset Raffle that @SirKevbags organised and helped distribute donations to the local hospital here in Canberra.

Send me a PM if interested, If no one is interested that is fine as well.

Thanks
    SirKevbagsprincedravenmargotLegoKipchuckp
  • SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    ^ @Basta didn't provide one prize. It was actually two of them :-)

Fantastic deal being offered. I expect someones pm is busy.
    LegoKip
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    ^^ PM'd
  • GrnhrntGrnhrnt Member Posts: 1
    I know this is a little late, but I just recently got word of these new board games and was wondering if there is any way anyone could help me get a copy of each of these two, especially the Lord of the Rings. I looked all over online and they seem to be plentiful still down in Australia and New Zealand, but obviously completely unavailable here in Utah. I have been trying hard to collect Lego games because I play them quite often with my friends. I just didn't know that these existed, much less that there was an opportunity to get them. I am willing to pay extra for help because I would really appreciate it. I think I could even order them online and just have them shipped to a house in Australia or NZ, and then they could be forwarded to me - I think I saw a store willing to do that. I totally understand if everyone is tired of people asking about the games, but is there anyone out there still feeling charitable enough to send them up this way?

Another question, has anyone tried attaching the Lord of the Rings game into Heroica? Is it somewhat compatible?

Thanks for any help. I really appreciate it.
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 859
    Got my 50003 in mail today.
  • just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    Hey, bumping an old topic here to ask a question.

Were these sets ever released in the US? I think I remember seeing the Batman board game at my local Target in Florida, but I may be mistaken.
  • chuckpchuckp NYMember Posts: 684
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure neither were released in the US. I believe the last US game releases were City Alarm, Chima, The Hobbit and the final Heroica. It's a shame too, because the micro-figs in each game are pretty cool. 
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    And now they go for a veritable fortune.  $125 or so for 50003 and $200 for 50011 on Amazon and $100+ for both on Ebay.  Craziness.
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,450
    @just2good You might want to check out @bendybadger's Lego Games thread in the Marketplace if you are looking to get these? The LotR set is now my precious, but the Batman one might still be available?
    http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/24164/lego-games-for-sale
  • EddieDoesntMindEddieDoesntMind Member Posts: 329
    edited August 2016
    And now they go for a veritable fortune.  $125 or so for 50003 and $200 for 50011 on Amazon and $100+ for both on Ebay.  Craziness.
    They are like half the price on BL, so it's not that bad. 
    Stlux said:
    the Batman one might still be available?
    I actually bought the Batman one.
    stlux
  • DrmnezDrmnez USA, Planet earth Member Posts: 859
    Glad I bought the Batman one a while ago
  • just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
    Eh, I'm not looking to buy one, rather I'm researching LEGO sets never released in the US and those two came up in my search. :)