Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

CMF Series 15, Poe's X-Wing and Captain America Cycle polybags for trade

OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 612

I have an extra CMF from Series 15:

Clumsy Guy (package opened along back seam to verify contents, otherwise new and unused)

Looking to trade for any of the following Series 15 figures (preferably in the same condition):

Astronaut
Frightening Knight
[also looking for other figures from other series, the list is long, PM me if you wish to trade something other than these]

I also have an extra 30278 polybag (Poe's X-Wing Fighter) and an extra 30447 (Captain America's Motorcycle) for trade for another polybag.  If you have any of the following that you'd like to trade for mine, please PM me.

FN-2187 (30605)
Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle (30297)
First Order General (5004406)
First Order Star Destroyer (30277)
A-Wing Starfighter (30272)
Dr. Wu
Pyjamas Emmet (5002045)

I realize that the value of 30278 and 30447 might not be equivalent to some of these; in that case, I'd be willing to put up my polybag(s) and some cash for the right offer.  Let's make a trade!  US traders preferred to keep the shipping costs down, but I'm open to anything.  Hope to hear from you soon!  Thanks for reading.

Comments

• HypnoskillzHypnoskillz Member Posts: 4
    Hi !
    I live in Canada, Quebec and i'm looking for those 2 polybags (30278 & 30447), I don't have any of the polybag's on your wishlist, but I do have CMF in double to trade (All new sealed). If you want to do a trade with me, you can send me your wishlist of CMF at my email address; [email protected]
    I hope to get news from you soon!
    Hypnoskillz